Hiroto Maenara | Parents

Key:
(Y/N) Your Name
(M/N) Mom's Name
(D/N) Dad's Name
(B/N) Brother's Name
(E/C) Eye Color
*********
•(Y/N) P.O.V•
I woke up to the sound of my alarm clock. I slammed my fist down on it. I stretched my back, got up, and grabbed my phone. 5:45 March 22nd 2016. Oh today is that day. I remembered just about 7 years ago when my parents died in a car accident.
*•*•* Flash Back *•*•*
It was March 22nd 2009. (Y/N)s parents were driving through the rain, on their way to their house. They had just back from their job. They were both doctors. Who worked at the local hospital. Which was about an hour away. They were rushing because they wanted to give (Y/N) her surprise. Before they left (M/N) gave (Y/N) her necklace. Which was a golden heart locket. Inside was a picture of her family. Her, (M/N), (D/N), and (B/N). They looked so happy. (M/N) and (F/N) were looking in the back seat for her present. They drifted off the road. (D/N) turned his attention towards the road. He saw bright lights in front of him. A cars lights. An 18-Wheeler trucks lights to be exact. He tried to turn away from it, but it was too late. The two cars collided. (M/N) and (D/N) were killed immediately.
*•*•* End Of Flash Back *•*•*
I teared at that thought. I looked at my chest and saw my mothers necklace. I held onto it tightly. Today is going to be a terrible day. I got up and went to the kitchen where my older brother, (B/N), has been taking care of me ever since the accident. He was 19 when that happened. And he is continuing college online. I am in Middle School and I attend Class 3-E. I have good grades, but it's just my behavior. I can get a bit cocky at times. I ate my breakfast and went to my room. I grabbed my uniform and went into the bathroom and took a quick shower. I blow dried my hair and put it up in a high ponytail. I got dressed, brushed my teeth, grabbed my stuff, and headed for school. I arrived a bit late. I went inside the school and sat down next to Maenara. We have Math first period. I didn't bother to listen closely to the octopus. I still had my parents on my mind. I zoned out remembering the good memories of my parents. I zoned back in when I heard the lunch bell. I zoned out through 3 periods? I grabbed my lunch and went outside. I sat down by the edge of the mountain. I looked again at my necklace. I opened it and stared at the picture. I felt warm tears roll down my cheeks. I closed the heart and held onto it as if my life depended on it. I quietly sobbed to myself. Little did I know, someone was watching from afar. Before I knew it the bell rang which meant I had to go back to class. We had English with Professor Bitch. But today she let us talk amongst our selves while she looked up more ways to try and assassinate Koro Sensei. While she was doing so he was standing next to her and his face was a shade of pink. Which meant he was staring at her boobs. My eyes were still red from when I was crying. I looked down at the ground. Without realizing that a certain brunette was staring at me worried. He was always happy and always lived in the moment. He was good looking and had the "playboy" name going on. I have to admit I do indeed have a crush on him. But he'd never like me back. Next thing I know Karma came over to me. He grabbed my necklace and opened it. I quickly grabbed it back and held it tightly again.
"Aww~ (Y/N) has a picture of her family in her necklace. How cute~." He teased me. I heard a few giggles. I looked up at him. I hadn't even realized that I was crying. When he realized I was crying he looked shocked.
"Don't talk to me." I said coldly. He hesitantly walked back to his seat, confused about what had just happened. You looked back at your necklace. You wiped your eyes and held onto your necklace again. You laid your head on your desk and eventually fell asleep.
•*•*• Dream Land •*•*•
You were in your parents car. They were both talking about your present they had gotten you. They both started to look for the bag in the back seat. They had their attention on it. Soon enough they had collided with the truck. You stepped out of the vehicle and saw your parents dead bodies. Your father had went straight through the windshield. And your mother had several pieces of glass in her head. You screamed your parents name. You fell to your knees crying. You felt someone tap your shoulder. "(Y/N). (Y/N)? (Y/N)!!"
•*•*• Real World •*•*•
I quickly opened my eyes and sat up in my desk. I saw a worried Maenara in front of me. I looked at the clock. School just ended. I looked back at him. Now just realizing I was panting and crying. I stood up and jumped into his arms. I held onto him and cried into his shoulder. He stroked my hair and whispered in my ear.
"It's okay (Y/N), I'm here. Just let it all out." I cried for a bit longer then pulled away. He smiled at me.
"What happened?" His eyes showed that he was worried. I explained everything. About my necklace, my parents. How they died when I was younger. And how today was the day that it happened. He just stood there and listened. He did nothing else but listen. He pulled me into his chest again. I nuzzled my face in his chest. He wrapped his arms around me and hugged me.
"Don't worry (Y/N), I'm here. I won't anything else happen to you or anyone."
He let go and looked down at me. I looked down at the ground realizing what he just said. My face was red I'm sure of it. He grabbed my chin and gently moved my head up. My (E/C) eyes met his beautiful orange ones. I was lost in his eyes until his soft lips met mine. The kiss was filled with love and passion. It wasn't rough or anything. He pulled back and blushed a bit. He interlaced his hand with mine and he hugged me again. This time whispering something else into my ear.
"I love you (Y/N). Please don't cry anymore. You're too pretty to cry." He pulled away and I kissed him again. I stepped back and smiled.
"I love you too Maenara."