Nagisa Shiota | Cramps

Requested by: amypingu
I didn't see this request sorry! Got inspiration from today, enjoy!
Key:
(Y/N) Your Name
(N/N) Nickname
(F/B) Favorite Breakfast
(F/F) Favorite Food
(F/M) Favorite Movie
(F/I) Favorite Ice-cream flavor
Your P.O.V
!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡
I woke up to a sharp, excruciating pain in my lower region. I curled up in a ball and scooted closer to the warmth behind me. I tried to fall back asleep but I couldn't the pain was unbearable. I slowly got up and checked the time.
2:41am
You've got to be kidding me! I walked into the bathroom and realized what was causing the pain. Period. I did what I had to do, took some pain killers and went back into my bed. Even after taking the pain killers the pain was still there. It was so bad I felt my eyes begin to water. I sniffled a little bit trying to get into a comfy spot and make the pain go away slightly.
"(N/N) are you alright?" I heard the soft voice of my boyfriend Nagisa. I shook my head slightly and turned around to face him. I cuddled up to him, burying my face in his neck.
"Cramps?" I nodded. He kissed the top of my head and brought his hand towards my lower region. He rubbed my stomach to stop the pain. Soon I found myself falling back to sleep as the pain slowly faded.
"(N/N), wake up. I made you (F/B)." I felt Nagisa kiss my cheek as the sweet smell of (F/B) filled my nostrils. I made my way downstairs to see my loving boyfriend in my apron my mom bought me that said 'Kiss The Chef' on the front with a giant pair of lips.
'Cute' I thought as I sat down at the table. He finished the dishes and sat down opposite me. We ate silently as the pain I had felt earlier subsided. After we ate I helped him clean the dishes.
"Hey (Y/N) how about I go out and by you (F/F) and (F/I). Then we can just relax on the couch and watch (F/M). 'Kay?" I nodded my head in excitement as my eyes lit up. I ran to him and wrapped my arms around him. Peppering his face with kisses. "Thanks Nagisa! I love you~"
How'd I get so lucky to have a boyfriend like him.

Sorry this one was so short. And if you don't get really bad cramps. I get extremely painful cramps and I wish I had a Nagisa to take care of me T^T