Chiba Ryunosuke | Eyes »2«

Requested by: @animecrazygirls
Sorry this took so long!
My birthday was last week so why not write a birthday one-shot.
Part 2!
..........................................
Key:
(Y/N) Your Name
^Changing (F/N) to (Y/N)
(F/F) Favorite Flavor
(F/C) Favorite Color
(F/S) Favorite Song
Your P.O.V
______________________
Ever since that 'incident' at the field trip me and Chiba started dating. It did take us a few days to properly confess our love for each other but it happened. Everyone was pretty surprised about us being a couple. Never seeing Chiba ever getting a girlfriend. But they got used to it after almost 2 months of us dating. It's been absolutely perfect, we've had a few small ups and downs but we got over it quickly.
Today is Monday and it's time for dreaded school. My parents aren't home because they're on a "children free vacation." As they put it, which to me was perfectly okay.  I enjoy some time to myself without my parents bugging me about grades and such.
I did what I normally do to get ready but I had this feeling in my gut that I was forgetting something. Something important, I don't like it at all. That weird feeling makes me believe today is going to be a shit day.
After getting ready I decided to put headphones in and listen to (F/S) while I walked to school. Normally Chiba would walk with me but I guess he's running late or something. I tried to not overthink the situation and not to think of the worst possible situation, but alas I can't. I'm worried about him...
            ☆Chiba's P.O.V☆
"Chiba! What's (Y/N)'s favorite color again?!" Nagisa screamed from the Classroom while I was outside.
"(F/C)!" I heard a quiet thanks and proceeded to watch for (Y/N). Today's her birthday and I wanted to do something special for it. I got everyone to come to school early and help me set up. I ran inside quickly to check on things.
Balloons? Check.
(F/F) Cake? Check.
Streamers? Check.
Presents? Check.
Friends? Check.
Everything's set up perfectly. All that's left is (Y/N), speaking of which I looked out the window to see (Y/N) approaching the school. I whisper yelled for everyone to get into places and wait for (Y/N).

          ☆Back to your P.O.V☆
I had finally reached the school with my mind filled with negative ideas. I looked around to find literally no one outside.
"Strange..." I kept walking until I got inside the school and take out my headphones. I peeked inside the classroom where the lights were off. Negative ideas came back into my mind. I opened the door and was surprised when Chiba and everyone else jumped out at me, causing me to let out a little yelp.
"Surprise (Y/N)! Happy Birthday!!" I facepalmed at myself. Everyone looked at me with confusion written all over their faces. I smiled widely at everyone, tears of joy threatening to spill out.
"I completely forgot about my own birthday and thought something bad happened to Chiba because he didn't walk me to school." Everyone laughed and China walked over to me, placing a gentle kiss to my forehead. He showed me his loving smile that I love so much.
"Happy Birthday (Y/N). I love you. Even if you a complete Kuudere." He then chuckled slightly at his remark. I smirked and grabbed the collar of his shirt bringing him down to my height. Colliding our lips for a long passionate kiss, while everyone in the back started cutting cake.
What you thought was going to be a shit day turned out to be one of the best days you've ever had. Even if your sneaky boyfriend smashed your head into your birthday cake.