Nagisa Shiota | Abuse

Requested by: candyheart101
•This one-shot contains gore and goes over a sensitive topic and has foul language. Please do not read this if you do not like the topic of abuse and self harm. I'm here if anyone needs to talk about anything•
Key:
(Y/N) Your Name
(M/N) Mom's Name
(E/C) Eye Color
(S/C) Skin Color
<><><><><><><><><><><><>
Drip. Drop. The crimson liquid slid down your arm as you placed small but meaningful cuts on your soft (S/C) skin. You sobbed silently to yourself, letting the liquid flow into the tub. Once again your mother and father had gone out to drink, coming back drunk and aggressive. They're pretty much divorced both cheating on each other with more than one partner. Bringing their hatred and sorrow out on (Y/N). Their only daughter.
To everyone else (Y/N) was a happy go lucky girl who never felt sad in her entire life. Her smile alone could brighten up anyone's day, but little did they know it was fake. Everything was fake, her smile, her friends, her family, her life, her happiness. The only thing that wasn't fake was her love for her best friend. Nagisa. He was the only person whom she had loved. He was her only friend, her best friend. They were extremely close, they told each other everything. Except the fact that (Y/N) was depressed, abused at home by her shit parents, and she self harmed.
Nagisa always thought that (Y/N) was just always cold because all she wore was a sweater. But like everyone else he was wrong.
So now she sits in her bathtub with the door locked, her leaving permanent marks on her clear skin. Yes she already had bruises, cuts, and burn marks from her parents abusive behavior, but most of it was self inflicted. She couldn't take it anymore, she wanted to just end it all. Taking the knife and placing it up to her throat her hands shaking. She remembered something.
Him.
She dropped the knife and cried. He was the reason why she couldn't do it. Why? He probably doesn't feel the same about her, so why couldn't she just do it?
It's because she loves him. Her heart is stronger than her brain.
She took a towel and washed her cuts, and rinsed out the tub. Heading to her room she went to bed. Maybe tomorrow will be a better day.
____
She was just trying to eat her breakfast when her hungover mother came in. (Y/N) just wanted to eat but her mother had other ideas. (M/N) scoffed at her daughter.
"Pathetic." She grabbed (Y/N) by the hair and slammed her head into the table. Why? Just because she felt like it. (Y/N)'s nose began to bleed and it felt broken, her eyes began to fill with tears and she ran outside. Where her best friend Nagisa was waiting for her. She ran right past him, he ran after her. He never felt more nervous in his entire life. Him nor anyone had ever seen her cry before.
He grabbed her wrist, turned her around. She winced in pain as he grabbed her a little too roughly opening her fresh cuts. She looked down to see the sleeves of her sweater go from white to red. Nagisa's eyes widened and he pushed up her sleeves to reveal what she'd been hiding all her life. She held in all the sadness she had ever felt until now. She let it all out and Nagisa was there to witness it. Tears flowing down her face, her hands in her hands. Nagisa just hugged her, he knew that if he spoke it would ruin the moment.
After she stopped crying the blue haired boy stared into her (E/C) eyes. The once bright (E/C) eyes filled with happiness now were faded and filled with sadness.
"Why (Y/N)?" He asked her quietly, waiting patiently for her to respond. She let out a quiet sigh.
"M-My parents abuse m-me. A-and I'm depressed.. A-And I self harm because of it because pain is the only thing I'm used to. All my life has been fake and everyone bought it. I'm so sick and tired of being sad and feeling like I'm not loved." Tears threatened to spill out of her eyes again. When all of a sudden she tasted something sweet, kinda like waffles. That's when it hit her.
Her crush Nagisa, the only person who she truly loved was kissing her. She slowly put her arms around his neck and his hands snaked down to her waist. He finally pulled away and she smiled. A true smile.
"(Y/N), let me be the one to fix you. I love you since the day I laid eyes on you. It hurts me to see you like this. Be mine?" She cried once again. Not because she was upset, because she was free. Free from her parents, from depression, from her fake life.
"Of course." They shared another kiss, and it was something she'd never felt before.
Loved.