Tadaomi Karasuma | Work »L«

Requested by: @Ladysoatohoshido1
I'm not good at writing lemons
Contains sexual acts and profound language. Read at your own risk. (That's fun to say)This was awkward to write so it may not be good.
....................................
Key:
(F/N) First Name
(F/C) ☆ Favorite Color
Your POV
_________________________
"(F/N)! Fill out all these as well! I except these and the others done by tomorrow! Or you're fired!" Wonderful. Even more paper work. Being a general is so much work. But it pays off in the end, especially seeing General Karasuma. He still hasn't changed from when we were growing up as kids.
  It was the end of the day so I took my unfinished paper work and headed home. My phone reminder went off. Shit! I'm having Karasuma over for dinner tonight! I forgot.! I sped back to my house to get ready. I took a quick shower and put on a (F/C) dress. Screw the makeup I don't have time. I had lasagna cooking in the oven. I took it out to see it was burned. Fuck. I looked at the table to see my paper work spread out all over the table. I ran to the table to move them but there was a knock at the door.
"Come in!" The door opened and I went to greet whoever came in without putting down my paper work. Karasuma was in front of the door with a bottle of wine in his hand.
"Well aren't you busy?" I nodded and walked back to the table and placed down the papers. I sighed and pushed my hair out of my face. Karasuma put the wine bottle on the table and saw the burned lasagna on the stove in the kitchen. Then I felt a pair of arms wrap around my waist.
"You may be busy but you can't be too busy for me." He grabbed my face and turned it towards him, pressing his lips against mine. I hesitantly kissed back as his hands slowly went to my back and mine wrapping around his neck. His hands reached my behind and he picked me up and put me on top of the table. He stopped kissing me and slowly unzipped my dress in the back. I took off his tie and jacket as he took my dress off my shoulders. I unbuttoned his shirt, took it off and threw it aside. My dress now being completely off and me being in my underwear in front of my long time crush and childhood friend. He looked at me with lust in his eyes.
"No fair. I'm almost fully undressed and you still have your pants on." I teased at him as he took his pants off to reveal a tent in his boxers. My face heated up.
"A little excited I see." I lightly touched the tip of his tent teasingly and stroked the top. He let out a quiet moan of pleasure. Taking this as a yes to continue I pull his boxers down as he un clips my bra and tosses it to the side. I take my hand and slowly rub up and down his member as he kisses down my neck leaving marks of territory. I teased him again touched the tip softly. Unhappy with me teasing him he picked me up again and brought me into my room and laid me down on my bed. He took my hands and put them above my head and held them there as he planted more kisses on my neck, going down my stomach. Reaching my underwear and sticking his hand in and touching my clit. My breaths became shaky as he kept playing with the sensitive skin. Then he slowly inserted two digits bringing them in and out. I gave a moan of approval and then bit my lip so no more sound would come out. He then added another digit, with the other hand massaging my breasts. I bit my lip harder trying to stay quiet but I couldn't hold it in any longer.
"K-Karasuma~" He took the digits out and put me on my knees in front of him. He took his member and put it in front of my face.
"Suck." He ordered me, so I obeyed. As payback I slowly licked the tip back and forth. Before taking the whole thing into my mouth, sliding it in and out, grazing my teeth slightly against it.
"A-Ah (F-F/N)~ S-so good." He put both hands on my head and tangled his fingers in my hair. Wanting to be back in control he took his member out as it dripped with pre cum, picked me up and pushed me back down on the bed. He then position himself at my entrance.
"Ready?" I nodded and he slowly pushed himself into me. It pinched and hurt. He waited for me to adjust and then it turned into pleasure as he thrusted slowly in and out. Getting bored with this position he slid his member out and sat down on the bed, grabbing my hips and positioning me over top of his member. He let go and I sat on his lap, his member sliding in fast. Instead of it hurting it instantly became pleasure. I slowly moved my hips as he put his hands on them, guiding my hips, as he bucks his hips. Both of us becoming moaning messes. I grabbed onto his shoulders and started to scratch at his back, while he grabbed my behind and moved me up an down, also scratching it slightly. His thrusts became sloppy and I could no longer move mine steadily. Both reaching our climaxes.
"I-I'm gonna-"
"M-me too." He hit my special spot three times before I climaxed all over him. Then I felt his hot seed inside me. He grabbed my hips and took me off of him, sliding his member out. He laid down beside me and wrapped his arm around me and kissed me cheek.
"I love you (F/N). I always have."