Itona Horibe | Jealousy

Key:
(Y/N) Your Name
(F/S) Favorite Song
~Based off of Episode 12~
>Also I put a few random references to other Anime's in this One-Shot. See if you can find them all!<
*******
You'd just transferred to Class E from Class A. The ginger known as Asano, kept annoying you, so you yelled at him. You got sent to the principle and was told that "That kind of behavior is unacceptable." So as punishment I got sent to the End Class. I was told earlier before I transferred about Koro Sensei and how I had to assassinate him within a certain time. Or he'd blow up Earth like he did to the Moon. I got ready and didn't bother eating. Now that you were in a class with a bunch of outcasts, or so the rumors were told, I started to become lazy and did everything half-assed. I started walking up the mountain to get to the classroom. Apparently Koro Sensei looks like a yellow octopus, the English teacher is hot and is called Professor Bitch, and the PE teacher is all hot. I'll have to see that for myself. Once I arrived I walked into the class. There was a man with spiky hair in the front next to the octopus. Wow he actually does look like one.
"Speaking of which, this is (Y/N), she is well aware of the situation." He gestured me over to the desk. I walked over and bowed. Then I turned my attention to Koro Sensei. I smiled and offered him to shake my hand. He grasped my hand, but he hadn't realized that I had taped pieces of that plastic knife to my hand. His tentacle exploded. I ducked down and swiped my leg underneath him. I got a clean cut of all his tentacles. I also taped them to my shoe. He used his Mach-20 speed to move to the back of the classroom before I had the chance to give him a "friendly" pat on the back. He looked worried as he sweat-dropped. I calmly walked over to a familiar redheaded boy known as Karma and sat down next to him. I looked back at the man in the front of the room. He looked shocked. I hadn't realized that there was a giant robot girl in the back. That was until she started talking.
"Good job (Y/N) you did better than any of us have ever been. My name is Ritsu. Nice to meet you." She smiled at me.
"Sorry I don't talk to machines." I smirked at the ground as a I hear a chuckle come from Karma and another kid who had two different hair colors. I believe his name is Ryoma. It was a bit quiet until Koro Sensei got his shit together and began his math lesson.
Time Skip To After School •
Except for this morning nothing really happened today. Me and Karma started walking down the mountain when we were stopped by the obnoxiously fast octopus.
"Just wanted to congratulate (Y/N) on almost killing me. Even though I doubt you'll get any further." His once yellow face now has green stripes. During lunch I talked with Nagisa about Koro Sensei. I learned all of his weaknesses, and what it means when his face turns a certain color or pattern. Which means he was feeling cocky. I just smirked and kept walking with Karma. I walked him to his mansion said goodbye and walked to my house, which wasn't very far from his house. I got home and went downstairs to where my personal gym was. Yes my family is rich. And yes if you're wondering, I have a butler named Sebastian. And a dog named Alexander and a red sports car. I worked out until it was time to eat dinner. My mother is had made my favorite. Pastaaaa~!!!
Once dinner was done I did my homework and went to bed.
|__|__|__|__|__|__|__|__|__|
I slowly fluttered my eyes open. I got up and checked my phone. 1 New Message from: Dad. I wonder what he wants. He's always so busy working for the government that I wouldn't have thought he'd have time to talk to me. I unlocked my phone and checked the message.
To:(Y/N)
Since you transferred to Class E, I can inform you that you're getting a new student. He was supposed to come with Ritsu because she's good with long range and he's good with short range. But it didn't work out. He's really strong and Koro Sensei is his older brother. And he has a problem with people that are stronger than him. So be careful because you do take after me. Strong. Love ya~
From:Dad
Fantastic. If he's anything like Ritsu then I'm going to kill one of them. I got ready and brought left over pasta for lunch. I put in my headphones and listened to (F/S). Finally I had reached the top of the mountain. I walked into the classroom. Soon there was a weird guy dressed in white who came in. I hadn't bothered to listen to a word he said. That was until a boy smashed through the wall and sat down next to me. He was mumbling something about being the strongest.
|'__'|I don't want to spoil so I'll skip to after words|'__'|
It was now the next day. Turns out the new kids name is Itona. And he likes to be the strongest. And kills anyone who believes they're stronger. That part made me laugh a bit. His hair is like Koro Sensei's tentacles. He's quite cute if I do say so myself. I arrived at school and sat down in my normal spot. I put my feet up on top of my desk and leaned back in my chair and fell asleep. Good thing I did because I wasn't in the mood for Math first period. When I woke up it was lunch time. I grabbed my pasta and started to eat it. Then the little white tentacle haired boy walked over to me and stared at me. As if staring deeply into my soul. I smirked.
"Take a picture, it'll last longer." I looked up and he still had that emotionless face on like he normally does.
"So I heard that you're pretty strong. Maybe even stronger than me. But I didn't believe everyone when they said you were a girl. But I guess you are in fact a girl." His voice rang with a tad bit of irritation. Is he jealous that a girl is stronger than him. I decided that I should be nice.
"Come to my house after school." That's all I said before I got up and went to throw out my lunch. When I returned the bell rang signaling for the next period. I think he's jealous of me.
^Time Skip To A Week Later^
I decided to let Itona train in my basement. It's been about a week so far and we've gotten a bit closer. It was now after school. Me and Itona were now walking to my house. Once we arrived we went to my basement and trained. That was until he stopped and stared at me. I tilted my head in confusion. He bowed towards me.
"T-Thank you. For letting me train. It means a lot to me. And I'm sorry....... for getting... jealous." His cheeks were the same shade of pink Koro Sensei's face turns when he gets flustered. Wait he's flustered?? What does that mean?
"I-It's fine. Anything for a friend." I smiled at him. He walked closer to me until our faces were inches apart.
"But you see, I think I don't want to be just friends. I mean you've helped me so much. It's the least I could do." Is he doing this out of pity?!? I was filling my head with doubt and remorse. And soon I started asking them out loud.
"Why is he doing this? Does he mean it? Is it just a joke? Yes probably-" I was cutoff by a pair of lips. He was kissing me? I froze. He pulled back.
"Did I do something wrong?" He was worried.
"N-No that was just unexpected." I smiled to make him understand.
"Well then let me do something that you'll expect." He smirked and painfully slowly leaned in until our lips met each other's again. This time I took no time to kiss back. It was a long and passionate kiss. Due to lack of oxygen we both pulled away.
"Thank you (Y/N)." He hugged me.
"No thank you."