Karma Akabane | Daddy Issues »2«

Requested for a Second Part
Key:
(F/N) First Name
(S/N) Son's Name
(D/N) Daughter's Name
(DR/N) Doctor's Name
-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-
"YOU KILLED MY SON!"
He looked at me horrified. Everyone around us was looking at him with disgust. You could hear all the insults they made.
"His own child?"
"What the hell?"
"He cheated on his wife while she had 2 kids."
"Damn...."
"That's pretty low.."
Soon the blaring of the ambulance came 'round the corner. The paramedics came out, grabbed my son and put him on a stretcher. I grabbed my daughters hand and walked followed the stretcher. Karma came running towards us.
"I-I'm sorry babe. I don't know what came over me.. I was having a mid life crisis. I'm so sorry." He soon started to weep. I took off my wedding ring and placed it in his hand.
"Apologizing won't bring my son back.." I picked up (D/N) and got in the back of the ambulance and we drove off. The paramedics were trying to keep his heart beating, although he was already unconscious and barely breathing. I hugged (D/N) tightly and cried silently into her shoulder.
                •• Time Skip •
(D/N) was asleep on my lap. It being 1:45 in the morning, (S/N) was put into immediate surgery. We'd been at the hospital for little over 4 hours, hoping that he'd make it out. Karma hasn't come and I was hoping maybe he would. But a little part inside of me knew he wouldn't. He cheated on me for a year. He ruined our children. Every time I look at them I think of him. (D/N) having his soft red hair and my eyes and nose. (S/N) having my (H/C), his facial features and eyes. Before I knew it my eyes were slowly closing.
"Mrs. Akabane. Mrs. Akabane. Please wake up." I opened my eyes and quickly closed them, the light being too bright. I opened my eyes and focused on a face. I rubbed my eyes.
"Yes?"
"Good morning. Sorry to wake you. I am (DR/N) your son is out of surgery. You can come and see him now." I grabbed (D/N) and followed the doctor into the room. They opened the door and allowed us in. (D/N) was now fully awake as we walked in and saw (S/N) lying on the hospital bed. He was hooked up to so many machines. I ran over to him and held his hand.
"I'm afraid he might not make it..." (DR/N) said full of sorrow. I nodded and started to cry. He walked out but left it ajar a bit. I held tightly on to (D/N) as she also cried.
Then someone put their hand my shoulder. I looked up and saw the red head I fell in love with, the one who's putting my child through this pain. I slapped his hand away and stood up to face him. I was now crying so much my tears were blocking my vision. I couldn't take it any longer, I hugged him.
"I waited one whole year for you..." I realized I was hugging him and pushed him away.
"And come to find out, you cheated on me. You sick bastard..." I wiped away my tears and held back on to (D/N). He looked down.
"Babe... I'm so sorry..." I cut him off.
"It's too late for sorry. Being sorry can't help my son. Being sorry can't make me forget what you put me and my children through. Have fun with your new wife, I'm leaving when (S/N) is better." He just nodded and walked out. I went back and sat down in the chair. I brushed my hands through my long hair. Maybe I was too harsh. We've been through some stuff but nothing like this. And he did seem to care and was sorry. My eyelids got heavy and soon closed as I fell asleep.
Once again I woke to someone tapping on my shoulder. It was the doctor again. I looked over at (S/N) to see him up and smiling.
"Mrs. Akabane, I have wonderful news. Your son is going to make it. It's a miracle. We were sure he wasn't going to make it." I ran over to his bed and hugged him tightly. He's alive! And going to be okay!
"Doctor could you please watch my children for me? There's something I have to do." He smiled and nodded. I grabbed my things and ran outside. I called a taxi and told him the address. He stopped a block away.
"There was an accident so it's blocked off. This is as far as I can take you."
"Thank you." I handed him his money with a tip. I got out of the car and ran towards my destination. I went up the stairs and knocked on the door. As I knocked the door slowly opened. I opened it slowly hoping not to make much noise. I walked in, the place was a mess. I went further in and heard someone crying.
I followed the noise to my beloved redhead. He was on ground in a ball. I ran over to him and hugged him. He was surprised at first but then realized what happened. He hugged me and cried into my shoulder. I rubbed his head gently.
"I'm so sorry. I completely overreacted. I just missed you so much and I was in shock and-" He put his finger against my lips and looked into my eyes. He looked like a mess. But I still love him.
"Shh babe. It's alright. It's my job to keep you happy and I didn't do a very good job. Please forgive me. I love you so much." I nodded and started to cry. He grabbed my waist and the back of head gently as he kisses me lovingly. He pulled away and smiled.
"I love you." I hugged him and grabbed his hand. I took him outside, we went over to his car. We hurriedly drove to the hospital. After arriving we ran to the room where our kids were. I opened the door to find (S/N) and (D/N) sleeping on the bed with the Doctor sitting on a chair. He smiled and excused himself. Karma started crying again.
"H-He's alive?" I nodded and hugged him again. He let go of me and got down on one knee.
"I know I did this a while ago. But (F/N), will you marry me again?" I nodded and cried as a smiled. He got up and hugged me again. Then we felt little arms wrap around our legs. We looked down to see our twins.
"Oh! That reminds me. Babe? I'm pregnant!" He once again started to cry.
         *~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*
"And that's how we fell back in love." Karma was sitting in his chair with his grandson and granddaughter on his lap. I was in the kitchen baking Christmas cookies with (D/N). During ) her year in elementary school (D/N) fell in love with a young man. It was love at first sight. Her now graduated from college with a masters degree, her and her husband live in America. Along with her one baby girl. Who is mine and Karma's granddaughter. And as for (S/N) he found his wife in college. They also had one child. A baby boy. And they moved to South America. And now me and Karma are still happily married in Japan. Every Christmas the family comes together to celebrate. We always share our stories together. Every year it's something different.
We hope to have even more stories to tell in the future.