Chiba Ryunosuke | Eyes

Key:
(Y/N) Your Name
~In Chiba's P.O.V.~
*****************************
I was sitting down in Class E-3 waiting for the rest of my fellow assassin classmates. Then came in (Y/N). She used to be bright, happy, and always full of energy. Plus she would always bug me about seeing my eyes. Since my bangs covered them. But recently she stopped bothering me. She started to act like Karma. But less annoying. She stopped talking as much to me not caring about my eyes. Which made me upset because I never would have thought that a girl like her would ever find any interest, neither friendly or romantic, in me whatsoever. She came in and sat down next to me like she normally does. And put her feet up on her desk and leaned back. She noticed me looking at her and blushed a bit. Today was the day all of our classes were going on a trip. Everyone had now arrived with their stuff and was getting ready.
^_^ Time Skip B/C Spoils ^_^
We were now in our gender assigned rooms. And for some reason we were now saying who we liked.
"So Chiba. We all know you like no one so we'll skip over you." I smirked and nodded.
*~* Over on the girls side *~*
*~* Your P.O.V *~*
"So (Y/N), who do you like?" All the girls were so concerned on who everyone likes. "I don't know." They all looked confused.
"I heard you like Chiba. Is that true?"
"Ooooooooh~" They all surrounded me asking questions. I just responded with a simple 'Yea whatever' They were so focused on me that they didn't even realize Koro Sensei had joined our group and was writing everything down in his book. I sighed and pointed to him. They all snapped their heads over to where I was pointing to. They all screamed, so he ran away while they were chasing him. I quietly walked behind everyone. As they ran passed the boys room the boys heard the screaming and also ran after him. Except for me and Chiba. We both quietly followed them.
"Hey (Y/N), you've seemed kind of off lately. Are you alright?" I stopped walking and looked at the ground and shrugged.
"I guess." I didn't bother making eye contact with him. That was until he lifted my chin up, so that I looked at him.
"No you're not." He smirked and leaned in. I suddenly felt a pair of soft lips on mine. He pulled back and looked at me. He took my hand in his and led it to his forehead. He grabbed his bangs and pushed them up.
"OH MY GOD! YOUR EYES ARE SO PRETTY!!" He smiled and put his bangs back.
"There's the (Y/N) that I fell in love with"