Ritsu | Little Sister »L«

Requested by: @Toshirolover
Sorry for taking so long to write this! Hope you enjoy!
This is a lemon so beware if you don't like them then don't read this. It contains mature content!
And a Merry Late Christmas!
Key:
(Y/N) Your Name
(F/C) Favorite Color
(S/N) Sons Name
Your P.O.V
•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•
"(Y/N)~ can you come here, (S/N) wants to open presents now."
"Coming!" I walked into the living room where my husband and son are sitting by the Christmas tree. (S/N)'s eyes glowing with excitement. I sat next to Ritsu and kissed his cheek and rubbed (S/N)'s head motioning him the go ahead to open his presents.
He smiled brightly before opening his presents and handing me and Ritsu one. I looked at the tag,
To: Mommy
From: (S/N)
I smiled and opened the gift. It was a drawing of our family with our names written above them. I kissed his cheek and thanked him.
After everyone opened their presents Ritsu pulled out one more while (S/N) was playing with his new toys. He hanged it to me with a slight smirk. I opened it to reveal (F/C) lingerie. My face heated up and I punched his shoulder playfully.
"You're such a tease. And you know I don't like lingerie." He giggled slightly before kissing me softly. I noticed (S/N) in the doorway and pulled away.
"You need something (S/N)?" He shyly nodded and walked over to us.
"Mommy and Daddy.... I WANT A LITTLE SISTER!" I choked a bit and Ritsu just kept his smirk.
"Okay (S/N). Hey you wanna go to Uncle Nagisa's house for a little while?" He nodded and ran to the door where coincidentally Nagisa was there about to knock on the door. He smiled and picked (S/N) up. Before walking over to him Ritsu whispered something in my ear.
"Why don't you go to our bedroom and put that present to use. After all we got to give (S/N) what he wants." I blushed again and did what he said. I put on the lingerie and sat down on our shared bed.
I got bored after a while and played a game on my phone. I finally heard Ritsu come in with the smirk still plastered on his face.
"He's gone so we have to whole rest f the day to ourselves."
"Perfect." I grabbed his collar and brought him down on the bed closer to me, locking our lips together. He put his hands on either side of me, straddling me while I lost my hands in his hair. I pulled slightly on his hair as a sign of pleasure. He groaned slightly and ran his tongue along my bottom lip asking for entrance. I playfully denied him access which he did not enjoy. He brought one of his hands up to my breasts and groped one of them. I gasped and he took to opportunity to explore my mouth. Our tongues fought for dominance which he obviously won.
After our heated make out session he brought his lips down to my neck, trying to find my sweet spot while leaving love bites. I let out mewls of pleasure as I ran my hands down his chest to the bottom of his shirt. He unlatched his lips from my neck so I could take his shirt off and throw it somewhere. He kissed from my neck to the top of my bra, snaking his hands to my back and unclipping my bra. He took it off and threw it across the room, then attacking my breasts. He swirled his tongue around my bud while his hand pinched the other. I felt something hard against my knee, I moaned loudly and felt myself getting hotter. He stopped playing with my breasts and kissed down my stomach to the top of my panties. He looked up at me and smiled.
"I love you (Y/N)." I blushed even harder and let out a raspy "I love you too." I sat up and switched places with him. I straddled him and pulled down his pants, seeing his tent in his boxers. Some of it wet with pre-cum, I licked him through the fabric. He let out a low moan and moved his hands to my hair. I pulled down his boxers down and tossed them somewhere. I put the tip of his penis into my mouth and swirled my tongue around it. He groaned and ran his fingers through my hair. I wrapped my hand around the base using my hand anywhere I couldn't fit into my mouth.
"S-so g-good~" I kept blowing him until he twitched in my mouth and moaned loudly, releasing his sticky seed into my mouth. I swallowed it and he flipped us back over, taking my panties off and slipping a finger into me. I moaned loudly as he stuck one more in. Making a scissor motion he brought his face down and licked my clit. I moaned in ecstasy as I felt myself getting closer. He finally added a third finger and sped up.
"I-I'm go-gonna-" I clicked my tongue as he pulled his fingers out.
"Sorry baby but you have to cum on me." With that statement he thrusted himself into me. This not being my first time it didn't hurt at all, instead it was pure bliss. I moaned in pleasure as he kept thrusting in and out of me.
"Mhh b-baby you feel so g-good." I nodded as my hands found themselves back to his hair. I scratched his scalp slightly as a I felt myself getting closer. I noticed him getting closer as well as his thrusts got sloppier. He got rather tired of this position and pulled out, putting you on your knees. He then thrusts into you again. Reaching our highs quicker, not used to this position.
"R-Ritsu I-I'm-"
"I k-know, me t-too." He pulled out until just the top was in and thrusted back in. He did this a few more times until i climaxed. My walls tightening around him was too much for him, he climaxed. He pulled out and laid down next to me checking his phone for the time.
"(S/N) should be coming back any minute." I nodded as my eyelids got heavy. Letting sleep take me.
"I love you so much Ritsu..." I mumbled as I fell asleep. Hearing Ritsu reply as he nuzzled his face into my neck and put his arm around my waist.
"I love you too (Y/N)."