She Should've Had. . .

*Play music now for full effect, it will not stop*

You were nervous as to what your boyfriend of six years would say once you told him about the the tiny soul you were keeping inside your womb. After a recent pregnancy test, you discovered that yourself and your boyfriend, Levi, had created a child. The test revealed that you were two to three weeks into your pregnancy and although you were overjoyed that you were finally having a child, you were yet to see Levi's reaction. Ever since three weeks ago, he had been detaching himself from you and slowly but noticeably started to build his emotionless walls again, blocking you out. But that didn't stop you from going on normally, showering him with kisses once he returned from a hard, stressful day at work and running him a hot bath for when he finished the wonderful, five-star worthy food you cooked.

You had sent a quick message to Levi saying that you wanted to tell him something important and could he meet you at his lunch break, which you received a quick 'okay' in response. He was such a busy man that he was never ever able to send full messages while in his job. Being the chief executive officer of the Survey Corp's Incorporated wasn't exactly an easy job. There were countless nights over the duration of your time with him, that you would have to pull him away from paperwork in order to catch some shut-eye.

With a prolonged sigh of nervousness, you grabbed your red coat from the coat hook and opened the door, locking it once you stepped outside. You were meeting Levi at a small cafe in town, the one where you and him had had your first ever encounter. You remembered it as clear as day, it was actually quite embarrassing.

You were in a rush to try and get to your new job as an assistant for some person in an important company. You had rushed to get a coffee for the woman and once you had received the scolding hot coffee cup, you pivoted to walk away. But what you didn't expect was to see a man walking towards you at the exact time you went to leave, causing the two of you to bash into each other, making the coffee spill all over the grey-eyed man's pristine suit. With an irritated growl, the man looked up to see who had so carelessly walked in to him. He was met with the scarlet red face of a girl with (e/c) eyes.

"S-Sir, I'm so. . .I'm really. . .s-sorry, uh," You stuttered out in humiliation from all the looks you were getting from all round. "I'll uh, I'll pay for it I swear!"

"As if a brat like you could afford it. Just leave it," The short man spat and looked at you with an icy glare. It sent a wave of shivers done your spine and you stiffened slightly from the threatening aura surrounding him.

With a brave inhalation you spoke, "At least let me buy you the drink you were gonna get."

The man looked at you seeing that you were very embarrassed and decided not to further your shame. "Tch, fine. Black tea." 

"O-Okay," You said and handed him enough money for the tea. You quickly glanced at your watch and groaned aloud seeing that you were ten minutes late already. Before you left you quickly glanced at the man.

"What's your name?" You questioned.

"What's it to you?" He spoke with a blunt, deep tone whilst he sipped the tea you had bought him.

"Just for future reference."

"Levi. Levi Ackerman. Yours?" He spoke and raised a brow slightly.

"(F/n). (F/n) (L/n)."

From then on, your morning schedules had actually been the same and you saw each other mostly every morning before work. You found yourself being very interested in Levi and he in you. The day you exchanged phone numbers was the day you started to feel your heart flutter whenever the man talked to you. Levi had noticed that he felt a strong need to impress you, but a lot of the time failed miserably from his lack of romance skills. You remembered the first time he complimented you and boy was it a sight to see.