Trust

Okay a couple things before this begins. I would also appreciate it if you did not skip this note.

1) As you can see, I've changed my username. No more "TheAbnormalFangirl" because tbh that was a tad cringy. But yeah, I thought I'd tell you 'cause I always end up confused when people change their usernames.

2) Due to recent and rather shocking family events, my updating is really going to slow down. It will be back to normal at some point mid to late next year because I have to factor in exams now too. Ugh I'm so sorry. Stress is really getting at me.

3) I wish you all a good Christmas break (even though I'm in school til Wednesday fuuu) and a happy new year. I won't be able to do much on Christmas (obviously) and New Years because it's my sisters b-day. Fun fact: She was the first girl born in Ireland in 1998 ;) get on our level :') jk

Nollaig Shona Duit Go Léir (:

OOC Levi

*Play Music For Full Immersion* 

This is a part two to "Mistakes Were Made."
____________

It was a very difficult time of your life, you had to admit. The getting over what you had done part.

"(F/n) stop crying. It's okay, I'm here," The soft yet firm words of your boyfriend were trying to calm you down. It had been around a week and a half since you had been discharged from the hospital.

Your body was convulsing in violent sobs. You allowed Levi to embrace you as you covered your face with your hands, saying the same thing over and over again. To Levi it was heartbreaking to see you in such a state; to witness your greatest fear that he had complete control over. The fear that he would walk out of your life – and that's what you asked, no, that's what you begged him not to do.

"Don't leave me. Please don't leave me, Levi. Please, please, please."

That past built the stronger person you were presently. But if it weren't for Levi, you would've been long gone by now. There were times when the path got a little unclear for the both of you. Where you both shouted and screamed at each other when the wounds were still raw –

"Goddammit (F/n)! Stop! You can't just pathetically cry yourself out of everything!" Levi screamed. You stood there, anger boiling in your veins as the tears of frustration continued to fall. You couldn't even remember how this argument began in the first place.

It had been three months since you were discharged. You were still a very fragile and weak person and your mental state was very slowly coming back to normal. Levi had been very patient throughout this whole ordeal and you guessed now was a breaking point.

"Stop speaking to me as if I'm some kid! Just s-stop! I get that you're frustrated but stop taking that out on me!" You screamed back.

But what he retorted with crushed you. It was the most insensitive, most soul-crushing, most heart-shattering thing you had ever heard the man say to you. "Who the hell should I take it out on? Go release my frustration on someone else like you did?!"

You immediately covered your mouth with you hand, in utter shock of what had been said. You backed away, staring at the floor until your legs hit the back of the couch. This time your sobs weren't of frustration or anger, they were tears of raw anguish. You tried your very best to not all out cry like a two-year-old but it was hard. You never would have thought he would use that against you. Ever. Finally gathering your thoughts, you stood up and walked to the bedroom and locked the door behind you.