Afterword

So I've always wanted to have an afterword for this book but never really got around to doing it.

This book was the first book that I can say I am truly proud of. I had some really cringy shit posted back when I started out when I was thirteen.

I honestly had no idea how to even structure a story but that didn't matter because I loved the idea of creating my own scenarios

Now almost four years later, sixteen going on seventeen (~I am sixteen going on seventeen~), I am proud of what that Wattpad community did for me. I met some really great people through this site and some of which are now close friends. I learned how to write and now I'm seriously considering studying journalism in college after I graduate next year.

This book was used for the development of my style, vocabulary and ideas and if you read the first story and compare it to the final one, you can see the difference — well I can anyways.

But anyways, I want to personally thank these next few people, for their support, friendship and constructive comments throughout my time writing on this site.

victuurious  & DiscerningCurtis  : You two are amazing and constantly gave me feedback and help with ideas, helped me with rude users and helped me with some of personal issues that have occurred over the time I've known you both. To anyone else reading this, you guys need to check out their work. Their writing is far superior to my own so if you did enjoy this, I can guarantee you'll love what they have to offer.

Rain_Beau  : You, my darling, are incredible. You were so lovely in the comments and gave me positivity left, right and centre. I honestly can't thank you enough for the support you gave me and this book, it was inspiring. You even re-read some stories over and over again and that, to me, is crazy. So thank you. 💓

Levi_Ackerman_1225 : Eryl is hands down, this nicest person going. You gave me support after support and I can't thank you enough. I never did quite hit 1K but you always believed I would ❤️

Now I'm not leaving Wattpad forever, I'm still going to be on this profile reading. But I don't write here anymore. I moved to Tumblr a few months ago, under the username "error-what".

Thank you to everyone who allowed this boom to reach 149K reads and 4K votes. That's insane.

Anyways, farewell and if you ever wanna talk just slip me a dm or whatever :)