day one

PLAY MUSIC: It was 12:30am. I was in my bed. Sleeping when i hear a sound so loud so loud that i woke up to look outside and all i could see was blue in the sky so bright. It was like looking a the sun and then closing your eyes. I went to my brothers room and woke them up to show them the sky then i made my way to my parents room. Mom and Dad were different they were like zombies but they were not. I said to them"Mom, Dad" no answer. Then they got but and came my way and tried to pick me up but I jumped back and ran to my brothers room and locked the door. My brothers asked why? And i told them the best why i could. " Mom and Dad are not here any more!" They started to cry and my mom and dad were hitting the door loud and then my brothers started to cry louder. Then i looked outside and every kid on my road was hiding from their parents too. All i could think was why is this happening and why is are parents doing this. The door stopped then my brothers stopped crying. Then i hugged them and told them " i promise i will protect u no matter what." then i started to cry. My youngest brother said" What happened to mommy and daddy?" " i don't know William but we need to stay in this room till morning okay." " okay" we waited till morning i cane out and mom and dad were not there i toke i knife and looked around they were not here. I locked the door. My made food for my brothers. I looked at my phone. 100 text messages. From my friends all the same " HELP ME!!!!!" i was so scarce then i heared i knock on the door. I said" who is it?" " please help me my parents are trying to kill me i think." i unlocked the door. It was my best friend Lilly. She said she saw blue lights last night and her parents went all crazy saying find all kids. Bring back to master. It was like a scary movie but it was in real life. We all just got ready to leave the house because we were not safe. We need to know who is the master and what happen to all of our parents.