Day 13

PLAY MUSIC: (song is overtime by cash cash)
We had a call of a kid and it was around 4 am. So we were all super tired but we most save the kid. When we got to the area of where the kid was everyone spilt to teams and i went with Cassie and i heard someone say "HEY Guy i found him!" "Okay we are on our way!" *everyone meets up at the car* But as soon as i saw him i ran to him and also Cassie did to. It was someone who is was looking for a long it. His name is slater. "Oh my Gosh slater where have you been!" Cassie asked. "I don't know where i was." "It is okay slater. All right boys on girls get in the trucks and Cars and lets go back to base!" "Yes Donna!" *everyone said* i called in when i got in the car. "Azzie do you copy other and out!" Cassie says "do you always have to say over and out?" "yes i do now shhh!" "ya Donna i copy! Who is the kid?" "It is Slater!" "Really cool well we will get the showers ready and get food and have a buck ready just for him!" "Well we have to take care of everyone like that." "ya i know! See you at base over and out!" "See Cassie i am not the only one who says that." "whatever!" when we got there he got food and a shower and moved in to the boys room. "Miss Donna a word plz!" "okay what is it?" "we are running out of room in the home and we have over 78 kids and we need a new home." "Okay i will find one as soon as possible." "Okay miss have a good night!" "you too!"