day 11

Play music:
Morning came to fast and the 11th day too. Today is pancake day. The day everyone loves. The cooks start making them and the little ones eat first and then the oder kids. But before i got to eat i got a call. "Yes, a kid, by the what?, oh by the beach OK on my way! OK guys lets go!" On our way there we see about 12 parents. So many parents. Why are there so many. When we got to the beach we saw so many parents. "This is going to be hard!" "ya how are we going to do this Donna!" "I don't know stop yelling! I have a plan! Follow me!" We went behind all of the parents and got the kid. Her name was Hailee!
It was super late when we got home and we ate and it was shower night so everyone took a shower. And went to bed but i did not. I was thinking about to much. "Hey sister are you okay?" "ya i am okay what are you doing up so late?" "i can't sleep!" "come i will read you a story." "okay!" *reads book* "Good night little buddy!" i walked outside for a bit! Thinking more and more about how much longer of this? But then....
............To be continued....
HEY GUYS SAD NEWS I AM STOPING SOME OF MY BOOKS AND THIS IS NOT ONE. BUT I AM REALLY SAD THAT I HAVE TO STOP SOME BUT I WILL WRITE MORE. AND THE PERSON CHALLENGE HAS BEEN CANCELED BECAUSE THE BOOK IS ONE OF THE BOOKS AND GUARDIAN OF THE NECKLACE 2 AND LIFE WITH 8 KIDS AND MAYBE LIFE IN THE 1700's AND MORE. GOOD BYE MUSIC NOTES.