day six

PLAY MUSIC: So today we were at my house waiting to see if someone were going to come but no one so we made our way to Walmart where my friend Emma was. So we went in the store but i was first to go in. I was scared but i had to do it i said" Emma it is me Donna come to me i can help u!" "Donna is that u?" "yes where are u? Guys follow me okay very closely okay." they all said" okay" so we were looking every where we found her in a corner shaking. When she saw me she ran to me and gave me a big hug and we both started to cry. This was going great until i heard someone say there is a parent. So we hided in a toy house and stayed quit. After all pf that we ran to the car and went back to my house. Everyone went to sleep but me and Emma. We were talking about what happened. "So what happened when your parents went crazy?" she said "I was sleeping then i heard a boom and i saw the sky was blue and then i told my brothers then i went to my mom and dad's room and" "wait the sky was blue?" "ya it was a bright blue" "where is was the sky was pink and red" "what" "ya i was scary and then i saw my parents with weapons come right to me." "What my parents didn't have weapons. What does this mean?" "i don't know maybe the different colors mean something? "Maybe, Maybe. I got it the different colors are like different jobs. Where is was the sky was blue. So maybe they were the ones to get kids. Pink and red maybe the are the killers." "WHAT YOU ARE CRAZY!" After that we went to bed. But i didn't i went outside and trained and built a wall around my house. This was base our base and this is where we live i am Donna Ann Cynthia Lewis. I am the leader of this group and i will protect them and if i die i die happy.......To Be continue (hey guys this week i will try to post a chapter of this book everyday but if i don't don't get mad. I have testing and ya so hope you enjoyed and ya like it bye music notes.)