Chapter 3

The next day When I go to school I notice everyone looking at me. I feel myself blush and ignore them. I wonder when the man is coming back. When he does, I'm ready. During every class I find myself looking out the window. During 4th period when Mrs Petrilli starts talking about what I did, I ask to go to the bathroom.

         As I walk into the girls bathroom I look myself in the mirror. Long wavy black hair, piercing blue eyes. I look away, and that's when I notice it. The shadow of a man out the window. I jump into a stall. I knew he was coming back! I just knew it! I hear something open, probably the window, and I hear footsteps approaching my stall. I stay as silent as I can, and I peek out of the little crack in the stall door. I see my teacher. I whisper "quick! Get out of here! The man is coming!" She laughs and says, "Sara, there's nothing there!" I open the stall door a crack, "really?" I say "yes! And I think you need to go to guidance." I just nod.

             I hope she lets me walk by myself so I can sneak off, but my luck only gets worse. As she walks me there, a bunch of girls who where in the bathroom race out screaming "Saraphine's gone crazy! She thinks there's someone out to get her!" Laughing like crazy. Of course the teacher says nothing, because they're popular. As I stroll into guidance Mrs P instructs me to sit down and walks into the guidance counselors room, Miss Lovelace. Her name says it all. She's so fake nice its maddening. As she talks to me about my "imagination" I just kinda space out. Wondering if the man really meant what he said about coming back. Just before I leave, I see a pair of bright blue eyes staring at me in the woods. At least, I think I do.