Chapter 7

After gym, I race ahead to Snow. "Hey wanna come over to my house after school today?" I ask. If she says yes hat would be the perfect time to ask her if she's like me! Another vampire teen! "Wow really! Okay that's awesome! I'll be there!" We just got off at my bus stop and we are walking towards my house, which is a little while away. " wanna race?" She gives me a devilish grin. "YES." So we both take of running, and in less than a second we're at my house.

              "I totally won!" Snow says. "No way! I won!" So we call it a tie and walk in. "My moms not here yet." I tell her. "Oh well, where's your dad." Sigh. I knew this was coming. "Heaven." I reply, and as usual she apologizes and tells me she's sorry. As we walk into my room, I say "Can I ask you something....personal?" "Sure! Ask away!" Here goes. "Are you a vampire?" I ask. She laughs. "Took you long enough to figure it out!" She giggles. I practically burst with excitement!

        "Wow! Another teen vampire!" She just smiles at me. "How'd you turn into one?" She grins like she knew I was gonna ask that. "Well, people can be vampires in three ways. You can be born as one, both parents being vampire, and they call those Full-bloods. You can have one parent be one, and those are called half-bloods. Then there are ones who are bitten, which is rare. Those are called The Turned." Wow. Who knew there was so many types of vampires!

        "What are you?" I ask "I'm a full-blood." She says proudly. "What are you?" She prods. "I was bitten during school, so I guess that makes me a turned." I reply. She looks shocked. "Wow that's rare! Especially with people around!" She says excitedly. I notice her staring at the photo of my dad on my desk, looking intently at it. "That was my father." I tell her. "I know it's just, he looks just like the old vampire king."