Chapter 6

I'm walking down the hallway, everyone staring and whispering like they normally do. I usually don't listen, but one conversation really caught my ear. Jia and Lucy, who are both mean popular girls, are talking as I'm walking down the hallway. Since I'm a vampire, I can hear them talking without them even knowing I'm listening. "Did you hear there's a new student here?" Says Jia. "No way! Where are they? Is it a boy or a girl? Ooh if it's a boy I hope he's hot!" Replies Lucy. Ugh, gag me. "I heard that it's a girl. I can't wait to meet her? You think she'll be good enough for our group?" And that's where I stopped listening.

           There's a new student? I hope she's not going to be one of the popular girls. Just thinking of a SECOND Jia makes me want to puke. That's when I walk right smack into someone. I notice I don't know her. She must be the new student! "You must have really not been paying attention!" She says in a energetic voice. I notice she has waist length light brown hair, glasses, and chocolate brown eyes. She smiles a big smile at me, and the first thing I notice are her teeth, well, fangs. Is she a vampire too?

           "Hi! I'm Snow! What's your name?" "Oh, um, I'm Saraphine. Sorry I bumped into you." I reply, kinda lost in thought. "That's okay! Hey wanna be friends?" She practically shouts. Jia struts over. Great. "Oh, you don't want to be friends with HER. You're MUCH too pretty for that. Come hang out with me!" Snow glares at her, and I can't help but stare. She was so sweet, and now she's sassy? Wow! Just like me! We walk down the hallway, chatting away, and it turns out, we have the same classes!

          At the end of the day me and my new friend have gym. I used to hate gym, until I became a vampire. Now I have superhuman strength and speed. So now I win every game! As we walk into the gym, the teacher, Mrs. Capsmer, shouts "TODAY WE ARE PLAYING......DODGEBALL!" And before I know it, I'm standing in a line, and the game starts as Mrs. Capsmer, blows the whistle. Me and Snow are on the same team, and we bolt, as fast as bullets, and grab a ball. I throw it towards A boy, and when he attempts to catch it, it hits him in the face, hard!"   Mrs Capsmer makes me sit in the bleachers for "Harming another student."

         That's when I notice Snow is doing great! But before she knows it, she's cornered by Jia. She has two balls in her hand, and a smug little smirk on her face. Snow runs, and as Jia throws the ball, Snow jumps onto the wall, and does a backflip off it. Hmmm. Maybe she IS a vampire too! Finally! Another girl vampire who I can be friends with! I can't wait to talk to her about it!