Chapter 4

I wake up in the middle of the night. This stupid dream keeps waking me up! I hear a thud at the window. I lie in my bed contemplating whether or not to go to the window. I decide to suck it up and just get on with it. I stand up to go to the window, but before I can, the guy breaks the window and jumps in. This time he's wearing all black, so I can barely see him. But I know it's him. I see the piercing blue eyes, and I back away in fear. He grabs me and I'm so close to him, and he snarls. It's not like a human, it's like some sort of animal. That's when I notice the teeth. The teeth, two long fangs, gleaming in the moonlight. But before he can do anything, my mom barges in the room with a knife in her hand, and he disappears into the night.

             During school I can barely concentrate, wondering when the man is going to come for me. I don't have to wait long though. During LA he runs in with a gun, and makes everyone put their hands up. He comes over to me. He takes me by the neck, and throws me across the room into the wall with Inhuman strength. I am sprawled across the floor, and I see his black boots walk over to me. He picks me up by my neck, and opens his mouth. His teeth are the only things I see. Then, he plunges his fangs into my neck, and before I can scream my voice is taken from me. Before he can kill me, he jumps out of the window.

              Theo rushes to my side. I feel something running through my veins, spreading over me. It hurts so much, and I arch my back and scream. "SARA!" I hear Theo yell, and I close my eyes. Just as quickly as the pain started, it ends, and I open my eyes.