Chapter 2:

"Everyone, welcome the new student, Kousuke Rin, to Class 2-A!"
The class clapped politely with smiles plastered on their faces. As I moved down the aisle, I shuddered as I saw a glint of glasses.
"Welcome to Ouran, my princess." Suddenly, a man appeared before me. I remembered him, god, what was his name? Oh yeah, it was Suoh-something.
"My name is Suoh Tamaki, and I am the president of the Host Club!"
"Host Club?" I tried to remain oblivious.
"Ah my princess, you do not know what a Host Club is?"
I couldn't help it. Smiling innocently, I replied, "Isn't that where middle-aged ladies go and bribe men with money for entertainment and se-"
"My princess!" His hand covered my mouth. "You must not say such an improper word!"
"Mmph." I resisted the urge to bite him.
"Now, the Host Club is..." He droned on and on. I didn't pay attention to a word, but I caught on at the last part.
"We have a selection of types for your personality. Prince, Cool, Wild, Loli, Natural, and Little Devils."
"And how exactly would you have a Loli type, isn't this a high school?" I asked innocently, extracting his hand from my mouth.
"My princess, for that you will need to come to the Host Club after school."
I was about to reply but the teacher came up to us and crossed her arms. "Suoh, stop advertising your club and get back to your seat!" She bellowed.
"Yes, Milady." He bowed. The air seemed to sparkle around him.
"Oh, Suoh, it's no problem, really." She melted. I tried not to snicker.
"Now, um, on to English!" She cleared her throat and began the lesson. Everything went pretty smoothly, and I was surprised I actually found the lesson quite easy. I guess studying for the St. Lobelia's entrance exam helped a lot. Whirling through the day, I ate my lunch with some girls from my class.
"And that is all for today." With those words, Tamaki and Kyouya started off, trying to escape the soon to be coming mobs of fangirls. A couple girls trailed after them, hopelessly trying to gain their attention.
Sighing, I finished up my English homework and went to put my books in my room. By the time I had walked back from the student dormitories, it had already been 10 minutes. I headed up those thousands of stairs.
God, the room was just so... damn shiny. The noisy chatter and screams from obsessed fangirls almost burst my ear drums at first, but as I walked across the room my ears started to adjust.
Locating myself right beside the unoccupied Kyouya, I silently stood beside him.
"Is there something you would like, Kousuke-san?" He smiled sickenly.
"I guess you already know my background and why I'm here."
"Good guess."
"So, are you going to do anything about it?"
"Not really."
"Do you believe that Haruhi will stay with you guys no matter what?"
"Are you going to blackmail us with the fact that Haruhi is secretly a girl?"
"Please. How can I beat the master of blackmail?"
"I will not get involved in you assignment. Seeing how this turns out will be interesting."
"Sadist." My eyes traveled around the room.
"So, while you're here, why don't you enjoy the club activities?"
"Will I get to talk to you guys after club activities end?"
"You didn't answer my question."
"You never answer mine."
"After the club ends, go out and come back later."
"Aw, are you scared I'll get mobbed by fangirls? How thoughtful."
"I have a client now." He strode off. I shivered as I watched him walk away.
"Princess! You're here!" Suddenly, Tamaki appeared. Great.
"Yes, I decided to check it out."
"Please tell me which type you prefer. I would love to introduce you!"
"Ah, I guess I'll go check out Hunny-" I stopped, kicking myself.
"Hmm? How do you know Hunny-senpai's name?"
"Ah..." I racked my brain. "Ah, I heard some girls talking about it..."
"Oh, that's lovely, princess!" He sauntered off, and I followed him helplessly.
"Hi, Tama-chan!" Hunny smiled. I tried not to hug him right then and there.
"Hello, Hunny-senpai! Today we have a new member! Her name is Kousuke Rin, please treat her well!" Then he left after waving goodbye.
"So, what kinds of cakes do you like, Rin-chan?" Hunny smiled at me.
"Well, I do like cheesecake a lot..."
"Me too! I like all types of cakes! I love sweets!" He spoke excitedly, his bright eyes shining. I wondered if he would still smile like that to me when he would learn that I was there to take Haruhi away.
"Let me pour you some tea!" He tried to guide the spout to my cup, and I urged myself not to giggle at his frustrated face.
"Mitsukuni." The big guy took it out of his hands and poured me tea.
"Thanks, Takashi!" They seemed to share some kind of special bond.
"Thanks, um..." I struggled to remember his name.
"His name's Takashi, but most people call him Mori!" Hunny supplied.
"Ah, thanks Mori-senpai." He just nodded slightly.
"Hey Rin-chan, where do you live?" Hunny moved the topic.
"Well, I'm currently living in the student dormitories..."
"Eh? We had student dormitories?" Hunny cocked his head.
"Yeah, it's for students that live too far from here." I sipped my tea.
"Wah! Isn't it lonely without your family?"
"Not really, I call them once in a while."
"Do you have any siblings, Rin-chan?"
"No, I'm an only child. What about you?"
"Yup! One younger brother! His name's Chika!" His smile brightened.
"Oh, what's he like?" Hunny started talking, and I was listening intently when suddenly I saw something in the corner of my eye. Turning rigid, I moved my head slightly to confirm what it was.
A fly. It was a fly. Not that I have anything against flies, no. They're perfectly cool. No, I'm not one of those girls who scream at the sight of a critter, never. Never was one of those crazy girls...
Flies are cool. You know, with their awesome wings and stellar little eyes. Totally cool. Probably the most awesome bugs in the world. It's just that... These bugs are so awesome they should be put in a display. In some kind of museum. Every single fly on Earth. Yeah, they should be put in a huge display. So they can be admired. By everyone. Yeah.
Admired. From far away. That's what makes them look best, when you look at them from around 10 feet away or so. Maybe a couple security guards around the display, just in case you know, if someone tries to take the flies.
Yeah, a couple security guards would be good. Those little bugs need protection, after all. There are probably hundreds of people out there who want a fly for a pet. Because, you know, they're so cool. And harmless. And cool.
And anyone who disagreed and thought that flies weren't cool would be locked up. How could you not love them... from afar? Not like they're bloodsucking monsters, zombie spiders, mutant cockroaches, deadly killers, or anything weird like that. Definitely not anything to be afraid of-
It looked at me. Oh god. It looked at me.
"Rin-chan? Are you okay?"
"It's looking at me! I'm going to die! It's set its target! At night, it's going to come into my bedroom and suck me dry of blood! Or it's going to latch onto me the entire day and give me a slow, painful death! Do you see how it's looking at me? Do you see that look? It's sending me a death warning! I'm too young to die! Somebody kill it! Put it in a display and have security guards around it! I'M GOING TO FREAKING DIE! SOMEBODY HELP-"
It flew onto my nose.
"H-h-hey, Mr. Fly, hehe... W-w-what's up? Hahahahahahahahaha..."
That's probably when I fainted.
----------------------------------------------ok guys,
I might not say anything here because y'all just might want to go ahead with the story.
Mi-chan💋