Chapter 9:

Back in the 'Kidnapping Room' (in the Present)
The stupid idiot started to laugh uncontrollably.
"What's so funny?" I snapped, annoyed I had to stop my story.
"This Ronald character, you really hated him, huh?"
"No shit. He deserved to drown in the gutter."
"Deserved? Why the past tense?" He quirked an eyebrow.
"Because if there's really a God, then that bastard is dead."
"Was he that bad?" He smirked slightly.
"An insult to the human race." I sniffed.
"But wasn't he the one who brought you home?"
"That," I huffed. "Is irrelevant."
"What about how he never swore back at you?"
"I didn't swear violently." I frowned to see the idiot hunch over with laughter.
"If that's not swearing violently, then I don't know what is." He drawled.
"Shut up. It's not like I had a choice."
"How so?"
"When I spaz, I tend to swear. It's like that for everyone, right?"
"Not everyone spazzes on the drop of a dime, lady."
"I'm different. I'm special."
"If you say so."
"Besides, he was so rude to me! Calling me ma'am when I was probably a good 5 years younger!"
"That's actually called having good manners."
"Not in my books."
"Your books are short a few pages."
"Was that an insult?"
"Maybe."
"Bitch."
"And come to think of it, he wasn't really mean or rude to you either."
"Why are you so concerned about the damned Ronald?" I exploded. "Are you gay and strangely attracted to him?" A look of horror took over her face. "Wait... are you guys in a relationship?"
"Don't worry, I'm strictly straight..." He paused. "Rin-chan."
"Don't call me that!" I narrowed my eyes.
"But you seem to be fine when certain little blonde kids call you that, Rin-chan."
"You're such a bastard."
"I try."
"You know what?" I suddenly stopped. "I don't even know your name..."
"That's a good thing."
"Tell me your name." He didn't seem scared. "Or I will kill you."
"Oh, scary, scary." He mocked fear.
"Just say it, knucklehead."
"Fine." He smiled lightly. "My name's Ronald. How may I help you?"
Ronald's POV
I didn't really know what her reaction would be. But from the little time I had spent with her I knew it would be... different from what a normal person would do.
She didn't do anything.
She just sat there.
She didn't even call me a bitch.
I thought she was too shocked to say anything.
Then she lunged.
"WHAT THE FUCK? DON'T YOU PULL YOUR 'HOW MAY I HELP YOU' SHIT ON ME, BASTARD! I SHOULD'VE KNOWN YOU WERE RONALD; YOU'RE SO BITCHY AND IMPOLITE, JUST KIDNAPPING ME OUT OF THE SUDDEN, AND NOT BUYING ME A FUCKING MOCHA ICE CREAM! STOP DODGING LIKE A BABY AND LET ME STRANGLE YOU LIKE A MAN, YOU FUCKING COWARD!"
I calmly dodged and in a few seconds I had her handcuffed.
"Let. Me. Go." She snarled. Somehow, it was the scariest threat yet.
"Lady, I'd rather not be strangled so early in my life."
"I. Will. Fucking. Kill. You." She stared coldly into my eyes.
"I'd like to see you try." I chuckled as I tied her to the chair. "You've gotten calmer over the years, Rin-chan."
"I went to an anger management class..." She said through gritted teeth.
"So far it's working."
"You've gotten worse, fucker. I didn't think that you could get more impolite." She seethed.
"I was actually quite nice to you before."
"YOU CALL THAT NICE? I'LL FUCKING SHOW YOU WHAT'S NICE-"
"Calm down, Rin-chan."
"HOW-"
"You don't want all those anger management classes to go to waste, now do you?" To be honest, that girl was freaking me out.
"HOW..." She stopped herself, taking a deep breath. "How..." Her voice quivered with anger as she glared at me. "How the fuck am I supposed to eat my Mocha ice cream when I'm handcuffed?"
I sighed. Some people just aren't meant to change. Shaking my head, I went to find Mocha ice cream.
When I got back from the convenience store, my mouth dropped open.
She was not on the chair.
She didn't have the handcuffs on anymore.
And she was watching my TV.
I knew she was different. Just... not this much.
"You're finally back, bitch." Grabbing the grocery bag from me, she dug around in it.
"And when did you start living here?" I drawled.
"My wrists started hurting so I decided to take the handcuffs off." She shrugged like it was no big deal.
"Are you the Incredible Hulk or something?"
"Ronald. You must learn to respect the decisions of others." She wagged her finger in my face.
"Fine. Whatever." I turned the TV off. "So, are you going to finish the story anytime soon?"
"What story?" She asked, mouth full of ice cream. So instead, it sounded more like this: "Vut sory?"
"The one you began, and then stopped all of a sudden?"
"Oh, you mean the one which you oh-so-politely interrupted?"
"Take your pick, lady."
"Maybe when I feel like it. Your phone's ringing, by the way." She turned the TV back on. I shook my head as I went to answer the telephone.
"Hello?"
"Ronald. It's Sako."
"Yeah?" I lowered my voice slightly.
"Is she dead yet?" I looked at Rin. She was a pain in the ass, she swore constantly, and she had no manners.
But she was a good kid.
"Why do you want to know?" I answered.
"Ronald." She sounded exasperated. "The plan was to lure her quietly to sleep, then kill her. Painless and quick. I got those sleeping drugs just for you because you're such a spineless coward when you have to kill people."
"Why does she have to die?" I gently coaxed.
"She has a bounty of 200,000 Yen on her head."
I stared at Rin, rocking out to the theme song of Spongebob Squarepants (0.0 the Japanese version?). "How?"
"The whole Mitsukuni family is after her. Apparently she broke into their house or something, and threatened a few people with a knife."
I blinked. Speechless, I sighed. "Oh geez, look at the time. Spongebob Squarepants is on. Man, I love that show. Bye-bye now."
"Ronald-" I hung up, making my way over to Rin.
Turning the TV off, I led her back to the chair.
"Hey what are you do-" She tugged on my arm.
"You're finishing the story."
"But I don't want-"
"You're finishing it."
"I'm tired-"
"Now."
Her face darkened. I thought she was going to explode on me again. Instead, she gave this weird questioning look.
For some reason, I understood.
"Yeah. I know."
"Okay... so where was I?" Her voice cracked. "Right. The date with Hunny was awesome..."
----------------------------------------------

Mic-chan.....
Mic-chan..........
Mic-chan..............
MIC-CHAN!!!!!
What , what you bitch!!

You promised mic-Chan to end this week.
Fine good night , sleep tight dipshit because I'm going to break in to your window and dragged you back to your bed and hmm.... HmmmmHMMMMMMM!!!!!

I'm sorry mi-Chan but scaring our friends is a no-no!
Sorry and bye everyone.
Mi-chan💋