Chapter 6:

Back To Rin's POV
"Mmm, what time is it?" I stretched after having the most delicious sleep.
"Only 1 hour left!" Hunny responded from beside me, making me smile.
"So, did you have a good sleep?" Haruhi said, a sly look on her face.
"Uh, yeah?" I raised an eyebrow, only to have Haruhi smile innocently at me. Shrugging, I dug around in my bag for my book. Suddenly, a pink thing was pushed into my face.
"...Usa-chan?" I remembered the bunny Hunny always carried around with him. I stared at it suspiciously. Crap. I was jealous of a stuffed animal.
"Usa-chan wants a hug!" Hunny smiled. Before I knew it, I was hugging it a little tighter than normal. Die, bunny. He's mine, god damnit.
Well, not mine exactly... But he will be. I hope.
"Usa-chan is my favourite stuffie ever!" Hunny went on. I glared at the bunny.
"But my favourite people are..." Hunny counted on his fingers. "Takashi, Rin-chan, Haru-chan, Tama-chan..." I tuned out, smiling brightly.
"Who are your favourite people?" Hunny asked innocently.
"Ah... My family of course, Umehito, and you guys I guess." I mumbled.
"Eh? Umehito?" Hunny's smile had gotten a smidgeon smaller.
"My friend. Ah... I think you know him as Nekozawa." I smiled lightly.
"Oh..." Hunny paused. "I have to go to the washroom!" Hunny got out of his seat, taking his bunny from me. I frowned.
"What's wrong?" I turned around to face Mori.
"Mitsukuni is..." Mori seemed to be thinking of the right word. A loud THUNK came from the washroom. "...Jealous."
"But... He... No... Eh..." I stuttered, going red. I immediately buried myself in my book. Hmm... I never knew that Sodium Chloride was salt...
"I'm back!" Hunny smiled, returning to his usual self. I smiled back, and we spent the rest of the flight doing small talk. I learned that Hunny had even more of a little-sibling complex than Umehito. I didn't think it was possible.
"We are now arriving at the destination." The PA system boomed. Strapping on our seatbelts, we waited patiently for the plane to land.
"We're here!" Hunny cried, jumping out of his seat.
"So, shall we go to the hotel first, before heading to the rides?" I smiled.
"Yeah!" Hunny agreed excitedly. We arrived at the hotel shortly, and I led Haruhi to our shared room, dragging my suitcase exhaustedly.
"You look tired." Haruhi remarked.
"Don't worry, once I get to the rides, I'll get really hyped up."
"Alright then." We all started walking towards the amusement park, which was only a few blocks away, about 5 minutes later.
As I saw the tip of the biggest rollercoaster, I started getting more and more energized.
"Let's ride that! And that! Oh, that one too!" Hunny and I chanted.
"Why don't you two go tackle all the rides like maniacs together? I don't think anyone here can match your enthusiasm." Kyouya sighed.
"Hey, watch it. You're sounding older and older, Kyouya." I laughed.
"Let's go, Rin-chan!" Once again, I was dragged by a smaller, cuter person at a high speed.
"Two tickets please." I panted, out of breath.
"Alright. Will that be one child and one student?" The bubble-gum blowing ticket girl asked lazily.
"Um..." I looked at Hunny. He stared at me. "Make that two students."
"Alright. Have a nice day." I picked up the two tickets and then we were off again, rushing past the gates and into the first ride we saw.
Which, consequently, was a Merry-Go-Round.
"Wheee! Mommy look! I'm on a pony!" This little girl next to me was screeching.
"Rin-chan! I'm on a seahorse!" I chuckled as I heard a familiar voice call out. I turned around to see a beaming Hunny.
"Let's go on that one next!" I pointed randomly. It turned out to be a Ferris Wheel.
"Okay!" Hunny bounded over to the long line. Laughing, I followed him.
When we finally got on one, I sighed. It was really pretty. Lowering the window, I took a deep breath of fresh air.
And then I realized how awkward the atmosphere was.
"Hey, I think I see Haruhi and them down there..." I pointed.
"Really?" Hunny jumped up and headed to the open window. Of course, this caused the box-thingy we were in to shake, causing Hunny to trip, causing him to fall on me, causing me to scream and wave my hands in the air.
Which, lastly, caused Usa-chan to fall out the window.
And of course, we were on the highest point of the Ferris Wheel.
"Usa-chan!" We both screamed. Scrambling to get off each other, I fell on the ground of the box-thingy. Hunny just stared out the window blankly.
"Hunny..." I looked down, trying to think of something to say. Looking up again, I blinked. Huh?
HE WAS GONE. HOLY FRICKING CRAP.
I tried to calm down. He couldn't have jumped. Could he?
Trying to get up, I screamed. Stupid ankle was sprained.
What to do now? I looked around. Dragging myself close to a wall, I reached up and punched the "call" button.
"Hello, Ronald speaking. How may I help-"
"YOU CAN START BY STOPPING THE DAMN FERRIS WHEEL AND MAKING SURE MY FRIEND HASN'T BEEN SQUISHED ON THE TOP OF SOME SORT OF BOX-THINGY BELOW US-"
"Ma'am. Please calm down-"
"I WILL NOT CALM DOWN UNTIL YOU STOP THE FERRIS WHEEL AND CHECK FOR MY FRIEND! STOP IT RIGHT THIS DAMN MINUTE-"
"Ma'am. Have you seen where he landed-"
"IF I DID WOULD I BE SCREAMING AT YOU WHICH, I MUST SAY, HAS NO PURPOSE BECAUSE YOU ARE NOT HELPING MY PROBLEM ONE GOD DAMN-"
"Ma'am, please do not use foul language-"
"I WILL SAY WHATEVER THE HELL I WANT! MY FRIEND IS PROBABLY DEAD, MY ANKLE HURTS LIKE HELL, MY THROAT HURTS, AND YOU, RONALD, ARE NOT EVEN HELPING ME-"
"Ma'am-"
"DON'T MA'AM ME, BASTARD! STOP THE DAMN FERRIS WHEEL-"
"Ma'am-"
"STOP CUTTING ME OFF! DO YOU NOT HAVE ANY FREAKING MANNERS YOU LITTLE-"
"MA'AM! YOUR BOX HAS REACHED THE BOTTOM! IF YOU COULD PLEASE GET OUT NOW!"
"Oh." With the help of a rather kind attendant I got out of the box. "Do you know a Ronald?" I asked him, smiling slightly.
"Uh, yes."
"Can you tell him he was an inconsiderate bastard, and if I ever meet that god damn bitch in real life, I will punch his godforsaken face until it's inside out?" I smiled sweetly.
He stared at me, then quickly walked away, murmuring "Have a nice day."
"Bloody Hell." I stumbled around until I found a ledge to grab on to. Walking along the ledge while wincing in pain, I looked around wildly for a familiar face. Anyone.
I had walked around and around the Ferris Wheel for 5 minutes, and I was ready to cry. Noticing a sign above my head, I looked at it desperately.
"Lost in the Crowd? Need Help? Call Us!" Below, there was a huge phone number written in bright red.
I grabbed my phone and whimpered. This was my last hope.
Dialing the number quickly, I put the phone to my ear and prayed.
"Hello, Ronald speaking. How may I help you?"
"Fuck."

----------------------------------------------
Mi-chan is so happy because mi-chan feels loved by a boy.💞
YESS but honey-Senpai is still mi-chan.
Also the boy loves anime just like mi-chan and he loves my story.
Mi-chan💋.