Chapter 12

"Ugh." I rubbed my eyes and turned around in my bed. How long had I been sleeping?
"Good morning, darling." Hiro's eyes met mine.
"WHAT THE FUCK?" I scrambled off the bed.
"What's wrong?" Hiro smiled.
"WHAT'S WRONG? I'LL TELL YOU WHAT'S WRONG, YOU BITCHFACED BASTARD! WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU DOING SLEEPING IN MY BED?"
"Don't shout, darling."
"DON'T 'DARLING' ME, YOU BASTARD!" My eyes widened. "YOU DID NOT. YOU DID NOT JUST SLEEP WITH ME THE ENTIRE NIGHT!"
Hiro shrugged.
"You listen to me, you bastard." I moved closer and lowered my voice to a whisper. "If you dared to touch me or do anything last night, I will fucking cut your balls off and spear your manhood with a kitchen knife and then throw you into a fucking ball of fire before you can even cover yourself." Only after I finished did I realize I was holding up a lamp very threateningly.
"Nothing happened." His face was pale. "After you passed out, I decided it would be fun to see your reaction if you woke up next to me."
"I swear, if I find out your lying..." I waved the lamp around. "I'm going to make sure you'll never be able to have children." I grinned.
"Okay then." Hiro shifted uncomfortably to cover himself more.
"Alright then. Now tell me, where the fuck am I?" I looked around.
"The spare dormitory." He said in a small voice.
"Thanks. Bye, motherfucker." I drifted out of the room, satisfied.
Then I remembered the ring.
Oh god, the ring.
Shaking my head furiously from side to side to try to stop thinking about it, I stepped into my room and flopped down onto the bed.
Only to realize something uncomfortable was underneath me.
"Let's go on a date, ne wifey? 10:00 at the gates." Was written on a piece of paper. I sighed. Sometimes I really hate Saturdays.
Pulling on a jacket and some jeans, I tried to guess what Hunny had in mind.
"Rin-chan!" I saw a hand waving out of a car window.
"Hi!" I smiled and slipped in.
"Did you eat breakfast yet?" His eyes shined.
"No. Did you?"
"Nope! Let's go to a cake shop!" He signalled to the driver.
"Breakfast... at a cake shop?" I quirked an eyebrow.
"Don't you like cake?"
"I love cake." I heard myself say as I tried not to hold his gaze for too long. "Anyway," I coughed. "Um, I have something to ask you."
"What is it?" His eyes widened.
"Please stop calling me wifey." I blushed.
"Why? You'll need to get used to it sooner or later." He sat back and smiled while my brain exploded.
"...okay then!" Hunny's voice was distant.
"Huh?" I asked, still a little dazed.
"You promised to bring me to house to play!"
"WHAT?" I snapped out of my daze.
"You did!" Hunny nodded and pulled out a recorder. Hitting the 'play' button, a few voices buzzed out.
"Do you like your house?" Hunny's voice chirped.
"Yeah." I sounded totally out of it.
"Is it nice?"
"Yeah."
"Can I come over?"
"Yeah."
"How about today?"
"Yeah."
"Promise?"
"Yeah."
"Okay then!"
"You trickster!" I pulled on Hunny's cheeks.
Laughing, we arrived at the cake shop. Laden with five boxes, we set off to my house. I fidgeted with my jacket.
"What's wrong?" Hunny tilted his head.
"Well, you see..." I made a face, not knowing what to see.
"Is it your parents?" Hunny smiled. "That's okay! I know some really crazy parents. They have 3 kids, and they're really young, and are really really strange!"
"Oh?"
"Yeah! Tama-chan and Kyou-chan's family!"
"Excuse me?" I stared.
"Yeah! Tama-chan's the daddy, Kyou-chan's the mommy..."
"Holy crap. They really are gay. Tamaki-chan I could imagine, but Kyouya?" I thought, grimacing.
"Wah! Is this you house, Rin-chan?" Hunny peered out of the windows fascinated.
"Yeah." I smiled as he rushed out and gazed at our house.
"Let's go in!" He grabbed my hand and ran to the front door.
"Why are you so excited?" I laughed as he rang the doorbell.
"Kousuke household." A maid opened the door and bowed. When she stood back up, her eyes widened for a second, and then she smiled. "You didn't tell us you were coming today."
"Spur of the moment thing." I murmured, smiling back.
"Welcome back, Rin-san." At the mention of my name, she opened the door. "We will alert your parents-"
"RIN!" A flurry of footsteps were heard and suddenly a middle-aged woman appeared, panting.
She looked fairly normal, if not a little bit hurried. You wouldn't have guessed it was my mom.
That is, until she opened her mouth.
"RIN! WHERE HAVE YOU BEEN? I'VE TRIED TO CALL YOU SO MANY TIMES, BUT YOU NEVER ANSWERED! WHY DON'T YOU ANSWER MY CALLS?!" She spazzed.
"Mother..." I winced at her loud voice. She stopped, realizing Hunny. I blushed to see he was still holding my hand.
"YOU HAVE A BOYFRIEND?! WHY DIDN'T YOU TELL ME? YOU NEVER TELL ME ANYTHING ANYMORE!" She cried.
"What's going on?" My dad trudged down the stairs. "Yuri, don't scream so loudly in the mornings." Noticing me, he smiled. "Hello."
"DARLING! RIN HAS A BOYFRIEND! AND SHE DIDN'T TELL ME! HOW ARE WE SUPPOSED TO BOND WHEN SHE NEVER TELLS ME ANYTHING?!" My mom flung herself into his arms.
"Yuri. You'll wake the neighbours." He patted her arm gently.
"We brought cake!" Hunny decided to announce.
"Cake? I guess we'll have to serve it then." Hunny went back to the car to find the cake as I hugged my parents.
"Welcome back." My dad said as my mom babbled on and on about something.
"Yeah."
"The cake is here!" Hunny bounced in, carrying the boxes.
"That's a lot of cake." My dad commented.
"It's barely enough!" Hunny replied cutely before I led him to the kitchen.
"Itadakimasu!" Hunny propped a fork full of cake into his mouth happily.
I shared a look with my dad and we chuckled. My mom was staring intently at Hunny.
"I approve." She told me seriously a few minutes later.
"I don't need your approval." I laughed.
"DID YOU HEAR THAT DARLING? RIN DOESN'T NEED ME! WHY DOESN'T SHE APPRECIATE ME ANYMORE?" My mom pointed at me, spazzing.
"She reminds me of Tama-chan." Hunny smiled.
"That's why I think its best not to mention what I dress up like at school." I muttered under my breath and Hunny giggled.
"So, why are you here today?" My dad asked, ignoring my mom.
"To play-" I got cut off.
"To meet my future in-laws!" Hunny said as he ate another piece of cake.
My mom dropped her fork and screamed. "WHAT?!"
I buried my face in my hands and screamed. "IAENGJGJIRWGN!"
My dad looked at Hunny carefully and shrugged. "Welcome to the family."
----------------------------------------------
Mi-chan still mad.😡