Chapter 16:

Alright, I'm glad I successfully made a character everyone hates! I was so proud of all the asterisks used in the reviews when they were talking about her!
Guess what: I hate that bitch too! It's good to know we all have something in common.
Mic-chan
"Hey Ronald..." I smiled at the sight of him groggily woke up as I sipped some coffee.
"What?" He rubbed his eyes sleepily.
"How old are you?"
"27." He replied uneasily.
"Perfect." My eyes sparkled. "Now, do tell me what you found out last night."
"Well, when Hiro and Nekozawa heard about the incident, they decided to send a detective to Hunny's house. After that, the secret that you were not the culprit was revealed pretty soon. The whole Host Club outraged. So, as soon as Haruhi got her lawyer's license, Hunny sued a couple thousand dollars off of Karin. When Karin heard about you getting back to Japan, she pretended to be of the Haninozuka residence and wanted you dead." He sighed.
"So they both hate each other's guts?" I smiled.
"Yeah."
"What are their jobs?" I twirled a strand of my hair.
"Hunny is the manager of a department of a very well-known sweets manufacturer, and Karin has her own business, but it's not doing so well."
I squealed in delight. "All this is so convenient!"
"You already have a plan?" He asked sceptically.
"Yes. And it is absolutely brilliant." I grinned.
"Is there anything I need to get for you?" He yawned.
"Yeah. Get a god damn haircut." I started to write a list down on a piece of paper.
"What's wrong with my hair?" He made a face. Then his eyes bulged as he read some of the items on my list.
"What the hell are you planning?"
A week later
"Come, Ronald! Time's-a-wasting!" I chirped as I stepped into the car.
"Are you sure about this?" He scratched his head.
"Yup!" I readjusted my blonde wig and slipped on my coloured shades. I watched proudly as Ronald got in the car, with slick black hair and round glasses, looking surprisingly like a certain Low Blood Pressure Shadow King.
We had gone around to Karin's company a few days ago and she had fallen head over heels in love with him.
In that time, I had signed a fake contract with her. Now, I was Joy Wellington, (fake) English lawyer with a lovely translator named Ronald Buckingham who was going to sue Haninozuka Mitsukuni.
In fact, we were going there to discuss things with his lawyer (Haruhi) that very day.
"I never knew you could speak English, Ronald." I said absentmindedly.
"My name's Ronald. Do you think any decent Japanese parent would name their kid after that McDonald guy?" He muttered.
"Fine. Just don't get anything wrong." I sniffed.
"I'll try." He drawled lazily.
"Che." I opened the car door to get out.
"Ronald-kunnnnnnnnn!" An excited Karin with too much make-up yelled.
"Hello." Ronald said in a strained voice.
"Let's go!" She smiled and dragged him into the building. Frowning, I followed the two.
"We're here to see Haninozuka." Karin spat out his name in disgust.
"Yes. This way please." The receptionist gestured.
(italics are for things said in English)
"Thank you." I smiled as we walked past.
"Hurry up!" Snapped Karin.
"Yes, bitch." I plastered a smile on my face.
"She says: Of course." Ronald translated with a quick glare sent my way.
"Whatever." Karin opened the door to the office with disdain.
"Tetsuma." My heart leapt to hear a child-like voice.
"Haninozuka." Karin replied icily. We stepped into the room to be stared down by Haruhi and a serious-looking Hunny.
I stifled a laugh as Haruhi stared long and hard at Ronald, who probably reminded her of Kyouya.
"Nice to meet you."
(I'm going to stop showing the translations for Rin's English. Just imagine it)
"It's nice to meet you too." Hunny smiled slightly.
"Could you please explain the situation from your point of view?"
"Yup!" Hunny started his explanation with a big smile and lots of laughing, but by the time he was at the end you could tell he was silently fuming.
"Lies! They're twisting everything!" Karin accused angrily.
"You're the liar!" Haruhi glared.
"Shut up, you incompetent girl!"
"Haninozuka-san?" The receptionist poked her head into the room.
"I'm in a meeting." Hunny pouted.
"It's Ootori-san on line 1. He says it's urgent."
"Alright." Hunny picked up the phone on his desk. After a few murmurs Hunny passed the phone on to Haruhi with his trademark smile.
"Thank you." Haruhi smiled smugly as she hung up.
"What was that?" Karin glared.
"It seems Kousuke Rin is back in Japan." My mouth dropped open. Had Kyouya's people system gotten slow?
"That's a bit slow now, don't you think?" Karin sniffed.
"They only check on her every week!" Hunny replied indignantly.
"Wait a second. You knew she was back?" Haruhi leaned forward.
"I refuse to answer that question." Karin said childishly.
"It doesn't matter. As long as we have the main victim in court, there's no way you'll win." Haruhi put her hands on her hips.
"How do you know she'll even speak to you after what happened?" Karin's reply made Haruhi and Hunny freeze.
"She'll understand after we explain." Haruhi said while Hunny looked down at his shoes.
"If I were her, I'd run away at the mere sight of you two!" Karin laughed.
At this point, I was getting pretty disgusted. Honestly, did they think I was that cowardly?
Plus, if I had to sit there and listen to Karin's crap any longer I would fucking throw up.
"Shall we continue with the former discussion?" I suggested.
"Shut up and don't interrupt me." Was the answer I got.
Oh, that bitch was going down.
"I feel that it is extremely rude to talk to me that way bitch. Besides, if you would like to try suing these people without a lawyer, then tell me now so I won't have to stay here and listen to you bitching anymore." I smiled sweetly.
Karin glared at me for a full minute but shut up nevertheless.
"I like her. Where did she come from?" Haruhi smiled.
"England." Karin spat.
"I like England!" Hunny piped up, smiling at me.
"I like Japan." I smiled back.
"Stop conversing with the enemies!" Karin screamed. "We're going to win this case, so I can get back the money they took from me! All because of some girl that bothered me! God, she was annoying."
"Rin's going to kill you when we tell her about this! She already knew it was all because of you, so she won't have any problem testifying in court! She was such a nice person, I can't believe you that to her!" Haruhi shouted back.
"A dead person can't testify in court!" Karin screamed, then slapped her hand over her mouth.
"What did you just say?" Hunny said quietly.
"Nothing." Karin breathed heavily.
"What. Did. You. Just. Say?" Hunny asked again.
"I'm going to sue you penniless." Haruhi had started an all-out glare contest, and she was winning by a landslide. "Don't think you can escape it now, after you just confessed."
"There's got to be something you can do!" Karin begged me with wide eyes.
"I never heard anything about this 'dead' part." I responded coldly.
"I'll pay more, and I'll explain it later! I don't want to be poor!" Karin moaned.
"There is one thing I can do." I sighed.
"What?" Haruhi and Karin asked at the same time.
"It will cost you." I stared at Karin.
"Tell me what you'll do first!" She ordered.
"I don't know about the other case, but you can be sure you won't be charged anything for the death of that girl." I rubbed my temples.
"That's impossible!" Scoffed Haruhi.
"How is that possible?" Asked Karin.
"Payment first."
"Fine." She took out her check book.
"10 thousand Yen."
"Excuse me?" She threw her pen at me. "No way!"
"Fine. Go bankrupt. See if I care." I stood up.
"I'll do it!" She signed a check and threw it at me. "Charge whatever you want!"
"Thanks." I pocketed the check. "Now, you will not be able to be sued."
"You're being played." Haruhi looked away.
"Why won't I get sued?" Karin stared at me with suspicion.
"Because that girl is not dead."
"WHAT?" Now Hunny had joined the two and all three screamed in my face.
"Ronald." I snapped my fingers. He lifted the wig off as I took off my tinted glasses in a swift motion.
"Hello. I don't believe I've properly introduced myself." I smiled and held out my hand. "Kousuke Rin, at your service."
I smiled at their gaping faces.
Out of the corner of my eyes, I saw the gradually paling Karin.
"By the way, thanks for the money Karin."

----------------------------------------------

The chapter of revenge.
Scary.

I feel sad that that story is almost gone and people told me that mic-chan is being nice and it makes me so happy.

Mi-chan💋