6

I've been in Boston a year or so. When I got here I was taken in by a lady who said she would help me and after that I just adapted to my surroundings. I no longer go by Thalia but by Summer.
I was wearing my sports bra with my pink spandex with my Black Nikes on running down the road. When I got here the lady gave me cloths and told me the best way to get used to this place was to go out a either walk or run. When I run I don't feel the burn or pain so I can run for hours on end till my lunges say that I should slow down which takes about an hour and half so I just run.
I ran up the steps of the apartment and was greeted at the door by Sara.
"Summer! Good news you can now go to this town you'll find her." She handed me keys to a car that she bought when I learned how to drive. Then handed me my suit case full of clothes. Then handed me a scroll.
"Thank you so much Sara!" I hugged the woman then said goodbye then left.

After many hours of wrong turns and driving I finally passed a sign that said Welcome to Storybrooke.
Finally! I made it! I drive down the road for a couple more minutes till I came to Main Street. I drove down till I saw a sign that said:Granny's Dinner
My stomach growled so I decided to pull up and get a bit to eat.
When I got out of the car and walked in the bell to the door dinged indicating I had walked in. Everyone staired at me but I paid no attention. I went up to the counter and sat at a stool. Then an old woman came up.
"Hey stranger what can I get you?"she said with a smile.
"How bout a cup of ice tea sweet please." I said a smiled back. She quickly went to work on my drink while I looked through the menu. That's when a blonde sat next to me.
"Hi! I'm sherif who are you?" I turned to face her.
"I don't usually talk to strangers. I'm looking for someone." I smiled as Granny handed me my drink. She sighed.
"Who you looking fo-" she was cut off by a lady with shoulder length dark brown hair.
"Sharif Swan? May I talk to you?" She asked as the blonde got up and followed her to the back of the dinner.

Emma's POV
I followed Regina to the back so the other lady couldn't hear.
"Who's is that? I thought there was a magical spell over Storybrooke so no one could find it?" I asked her. She looked at me worriedly.
"I could ask you the same thing! But there is something you must know. I sense magic around her. That's probably how she got here." She said looking past me to the dark haired woman that sat sipping at her drink.
I nodded then walked over to her with Regina following.

Back to summers POV
They came back but I didn't let the dark haired woman see my face because I knew it was her.
"Okay kid you ready to tell me who you are?" The blonde asked again. Sense I went over the town line I could fell my magic returning. It felt good! Then all of a sudden my sword popped up out of no wear and was laying on the counter.
"How bout not." I went for my sword when the blonde grabbed it away.
"Sorry but I'll give this back when you tell me who you are." She gave a smug grin. Now was time to see if I still had hold of my magic. Slowly but surely the tip of my index finger lit then my whole hand. She nodded to the her. And my flame was blown out.
"That's not going to work dear. Abviouslly you have magic. But I garuntee you it's nothing compared to mine." She said. Man I guess that's wear I get my sass.
"That's true your majesty. But you have no idea who I am." I turned around and looked her in the eyes. After a couple seconds she had a look of fear in her eyes. Then she ran out of the dinner as fast as her heals would take her.
The blonde looked to me with fear in her eyes.
"Who are you? I've never seen anyone do that to her." She said with a look of disbelief.
"Why don't you go ask her? She seems to know exactly who I am even though we have never meet. Oh and Ms. Swan? Have fun." I said in my best evil tone. A look of relization washed over her face then she got up and went after the Queen.

Regina POV
It can't be! They told me she was died! This can't be happening not now! I was sitting on a log when a branch behind me snapped. I turned around quickly lighting my hand a flame. Then Emma came crashing through over to the spot I was at.
"Is that who I think it is!" She shrieked. I glared at her and blew out my flame.
"Who might you think it is ms swan?" I asked sarcastically.
"Well I'm thinking that she is either your little sister or you had a daughter!" She ran her hands through her hair which I thought was cute... You are with Robin! Snap out of it!
"Well I don't have a younger sister and yes I do believe that is my daughter." I sat back down with my hands in my face. She sat next to my and began to draw circles over my back.
"Why didn't you tell me?" She asked. I took a deep breath.
"Because I was told she was dead!" I said my hands muffled it but she still heard.

Back to summer
I finished my drink and grabbed my sword.
"Where might I find the mayors office?" I asked the old woman.
"Down that way you can't miss it." She pointed right. When I got out side I saw Queen tied to post. I ran to her and gave her a hug. Then tied my sword up and climbed on and sped off in the direction which she pointed. When I got there I tied her to another post then headed in. I followed the signs then came to an office that said Mayor on it. I walked in not caring that I wasn't welcome. I set my things down that had appeared during the ride here and walked around looking at the many things. After a while I heard a commotion out side the door. For some reason I hide behind a couch and listened to what they were saying.
"..... I'll find her later! Goodbye Ms. Swan!" With that the door closed. The clicking of heels led over to the desk then the huff as she sat in her chair.
"You can come out now no need to hide from me dear." She said annoyed. I slowly got up and walked to her and sat in the chair in front of her desk.
"Let's cut to the chase. Name, how your alive, and how'd you get here." She said mending her fingers together. For some reason I felt like a teenager that just got caught trying to sneak out.
"Summer, you were lied to your maids didn't think you could take care of me properly and You deer sister Zelena. I do believe she paid you a visit?" I gave an evil grin. She looked at me with confusion when I said Zelena's name.
"That witch brought you here?" She raised her eyebrow in surprise. She then waved the thought away.
"How old are you?" She asked pointing to me slightly sense her hands were still mended. I let out a sigh.
"What's it matter? Shouldn't you already know?"She rolled her eyes.
"Well dear I wanted you to tell me but I guess we're doing it this way. Give me your hand." She held out her hand expectantly. For some reason I handed her my hand the her eyes went a light shade of blue. Then back to normal. She let go of my hand and leaned back in her chair with her arms crossed.
"Well young lady it seems you have had a full life. 30 almost 31 but looks 19 because of your stay in Neverland with the pirate and it seems you spent a little time with Robin Hood. But let's leave the two boys that you fancied out of this." She looked me straight in the eyes. I couldn't pull them away.
"Ha-have you seen everything I've done?" I asked not wanting to know but already knowing. She let out a small chuckle.
"Dear you've already killed someone? Well not that I didn't kill anyone when I was to get but still! Wow. Learning magic from Pan? Knew you were a girl but decided to help you anyway." I raised my eye brow and sat up straight.
"What's that supposed to mean?" She looked at me with a funny gleam in her eye.
"Pan is evil the dark ones father and tried to kill my son!" She leaned forward placing her arms on her desk.
"Wait you have a son?"
"Yes. After I enacted the curse I got lonely so I adopted a baby boy that turned out to be the saviors son which led to her breaking the curse then the rest is history. But why are you here?"she said pointing down indicating Storybrooke.
"I came to find you. After my mother died I ran and ran till one nig- wait why am I telling you? You've seen every thing!" She got up and came in front of the desk and leaned against it.
"Because I wanted to hear hear it from you."she smiled. That's when fear over took me.
"I will talk to you about this later right now I have to go." I grabbed my stuff and ran towards my horse. Once there there was a cloud of purple smoke and she appeared in front of queen which made her back up a bit.
"Wait! Don't go!" She asked putting her hands in the air.
"I'll talk to you later I promise just not right now!" I yelled and kicked Queen making her jolt into a run. I have no idea why but Queen ran to a stable on the other side of town. When we got there I quickly dismounted and put her in a stall then went into the house next to it. There was no body there so I just set my stuff down. It looked as if no body had lived there in years. When I got changed into my running stuff I ran around the town till I found a foot ball field. I ran up and down the bleachers each time faster than the last. I found some soccer balls and lined them up then one by one kicked them across the field as hard as I could. Each one went through the ball y. After I put the balls back a ran around the track about 40 times before I decided to run the bleachers again and again. After 2 hours of constant running I noticed I had a crowd. And in front of the crowd was no other then the Queen herself. I kept running then noticed that they were betting on me. I stopped running and walked down the bleachers to the fat on the field to a pile of foot balls. I grabbed one and through it in a perfect spirel it landing in a garbage can. I through every single one the same except the last. I turned around facing the crowd that had only grew and through it as hard as I could far behind them when I saw that all their heads were gone I transported me to the empty house so I could change. When I was about to start undressing to get in the shower there was a nock at the door. Who the bloody hell?