16.

"What do you mean you want me to take sword lessons?" I asked. She raised a brow.
"Just because your father is David doesn't mean that you inherited his swords man ship." She dead panned. I scrunched my face into a fake pout. It's been about a month sense the 'threat' of Rupunzels kingdom.
"Fine when do I start?" I groaned. She looked at me with a glint in her eye. She snapped and I was wearing leggings and a work out tank. She smiled.
"I thought we were supposed to blend in. How is this blending in?" I asked.
"Well for starters it's better than working out in the clothes from this land. Be great full for that." She turned and walked to her vanity.
"But what about the sword? Where do I put it with these clothes?" I asked walking up behind her.
"That's because the sword comes later. For now it's work out time." She smiled mischievously. I glared.
"Have you seen me?" I said flexing.
"Oh I have." She winked and I turned bright red.
"Regina!" I scolded. We also have come to our feelings. Literally. Anyway, she sent me down to what she said was a gym. I expected it to be something run down but it wasn't.
When I opened the door there where make shift weights and bench presses. Practically what you'd see in a regular gym. But instead of leather things or nice new things it was straw sack and old. But nice. For this land. I walked over to bench press to see that it had a hundred on each side. I rubbed my hands to get her and laid in position. When I was about to lift I heard a masculine laugh.
"You think you can just come in here and use this stuff when your not a knight or a man?" He growled. I sat up to see a large muscular man. He eyed my clothing confused.
"And you are?" I rolled my eyes.
"Chief of the guard who are you?" He spit.
"Soon to be knight Swan." I announced. It took him all but two seconds to double over laughing.
"You...a knight? Ha! I wonder what the queen would have to say about this!" I smirked.
"Would you really?" I asked standing up.
"Oh I intend to inform her majesty of this. She'll laugh so hard her crown will tilt." I raised a brow and walked over to him.
"Then here is your chance." He looked at me confused but turned around to see Regina standing there with her hands on her hips wearing tight leather pants and a corset to match. She wasn't smiling.
"Your majesty!" He about fell to the floor in bow. He glanced up at me. "Bow peasant." He growled.
"Peasant?" Regina cocked her head to the side. "What I see is a knight in training and our future Queen." He looked shocked. "You may stand." He stood straight in order.
"My apologies your highness I didn't realize-" she cut him off by pulling his voice.
"No you didn't. This is woman's name is Emma Swan. Snow Whites daughter. And she is going to rule beside me one day so give her the uttermost respect that you give me or well I don't need to tell you, you get the picture. And that's not a threat. That's a promise." He nodded and she returned his voice. "Now I want you to help in her training. You know her father was one of the best swords men in the land now I want you to teach her. But if you so much as slice her skin I'll make sure that your nothing but a squashed bug. Am I clear?" The whole time she said that is never got angry. She never raised her voice. She said it as if she were having a regular conversation not telling a man he'd die if anything happened that she didn't like.
"Yes your majesty." He bowed.

The next few months consisted of teaching Navine how to be a prince and me getting sworn in to knight hood. Regina and I took walks in the garden almost every night.
"Emma is your corset fitting perfectly?" My seam stress asked. Her name is Monica. She has a Daughter about fifteen and a boy around eight I think.
"Yes." I forgot to say that Regina and I are also getting married.
"Ok well I wanted to ask so it wasn't to unpleasant." I smiled and looked at the work she's done so far. Right now she was measuring my lengths with my corset and under cloths in. I had her make it easy to get out of and the skirt of the dress could be taken off and underneath I'll be wearing white leather pants.
She pinned a few things on before being called out of the room for a moment.
When she returned she had a package in her hands. She handed it to me and went back to working on the dress. I looked at her confused but she just shrugged.
When I first meet Monica she was formal but I told her to act like I was her friend I didn't like the special treatment. She told me that's one thing she admired about me.
I pulled the bow off and too the lid off. I gasped setting the box down and taking the crown out. It was mad of diamonds and had two swan facing each other with a small crown over both their heads. Monica looked at it and gasped louder than I did.

"Do you want me to try it on?" She shook her head

"I was told to only put it on your head when the dress was finished." I nodded and set it back into the box. I picked up the small note that read.
Swan,
   Only wear this when your dress is finished. For now I want you to be thinking of places to go for the honey moon.
     -Regina
I smiled and set the note down allowing the seamstress to finish her work. I wonder what Regina thinks about hers.

Reginas POV
I opened a white box that a maid had handed me to see a sparkling gold crown with diamonds and rubies.

I had a maid tell Emma of an ancient tradition where the bride and groom send the other a crown to wear at the wedding but in this case bride and bride

I had a maid tell Emma of an ancient tradition where the bride and groom send the other a crown to wear at the wedding but in this case bride and bride. I smiled again and set the crown back in the box picking up the small note scribbled with Emma's handwriting.
Gina,
   I picked this one for you because your worth more than a priceless stone let this crown be a reminder of that.
   -Emma