17.

"Gina?" I sat up and looked around. She wasn't next to me and the sun was well above. I was confused she usually doesn't let me sleep this long. Especially sense we are getting married tonight. I flipped the covers off and snapped clothes on.
I walked out of the room to see no maids in the hall. It looked deserted. I made my way down to the throne room to here her talking. I peeked through the door and saw her standing in front of it talking with a few maids and laughing. It confused the hell out of me. The rest of the maids where setting up for what looked like the wedding. Or a ceremony because I thought we where getting married in the ball room.
"Thank you I need to go check on our queen to be." My brows shot up. She was heading towards me so I ran as fast as I could back to the room. I started doing random exercises to cover up my hard breathing. When she walked in I was in the middle of push-ups.
"Emma." She said surprised. I smiled and went down for another.
"Regina." I acknowledged. She sat on the ground in front of me flushing her skirt out.
"How are you this afternoon?" She asked with a coy smile. I stopped and sat on my butt.
"Just fine how are you my queen?" I asked with a smirk. She raised a brow.
"Oh I think you can fix my problem Ms. Swan." She husked. She stood up and began to undress. I smiled and stood as well.

I later there holding her naked body.
"Where is Navine?" I whispered in her ear.
"He is out in the garden playing with some of the guards children." She whispered back before moving out of the bed. I whimpered. "Oh did I make you sad?" She asked giving fake sympathy. I rolled my eyes and stood as well. I was about to grab her but she flicked slips on both of us.
"Really?" I asked. She giggled.
"We need to go get ready dear." She kissed me once more before leaving.

I was in my white wedding gown.  It had lace shoulder straps and went to the ground. The hand maid was currently placing my hair up in a bun with ages stray curls.
"Ms hand me the box will you?" She asked. I picked the box up and handed it to her. She carefully took the crown out and placed it gently on my head making sure it would stay. I smiled seeing it. "Queen Regina is a lucky woman to be marrying some one as beautiful as you." I smiled even brighter.
"Thank you. Has Navine been dressed yet?" I asked looking at woman through the mirror. She nodded and went to the door bringing him inside.
I smiled at the suit I had had made for him.
He smiled and ran up to and hugged my legs. I reached down and patted his back.
"Hey little man." I giggled.

He backed away and twirled showing off his clothes

"I look handsome." He stated with a smirk.
"Yes you do." He giggled.
"I know because Nana said so." Nana is the maid he's attached to. We've decided that she can become his personal maid though Regina and I do most things for him.
"She did, did she?" He nodded shyly.
"It's time to go in ms." I looked up to see a few maids waiting for me. I took a deep breath and told him to go with Nana.
I walked to the door and let them lead me to the ballroom. Regina was already in there.
I took another deep breath and nodded allowing them to open the door. I gasped when I saw Regina's dress. It was strap less and had red patterns on it. Her hair curled down her back. Her crown sitting on top. I cried a little bit as I walked down the aisle.
She smiled brightly at me and for a moment it was just her and I.
When I got to her she took my hands and let the priest start the ceremony.
"I do." I snapped out of my daze as Regina slipped the ring on my finger.
"Do you Emma Swan of the White Kingdom take Queen Regina as your wife?" I starred at her.
"I do."
"You may kiss the queen." I smiled and leaned in kissing her lightly.
Everything went black and I heard a buzzing.

I opened my eyes and looked at my clock to see it was eight. I sighed and tapped the snooze.
God that was a realistic dream.

Hahaha*evil smirking* thought it was real huh? Fooled all of you! Hahaha. Ok I loved writing this story. Just so you know this was the plan the whole book. But I love writing all my books. So there ya go.