13.

"How would you like to go on an adventure with us?" She asked the small boy. His face light up.
"Really?" He asked excited. She nodded her head with a large happy smile plastered on her face. I watched as the two talked on about different adventures they could go on together.
"Ms. Swan!" I snapped out of my daze and looked to see the boy sleeping and Regina staring at me.
"What?" I stampered.
"I said he's asleep let's get something to eat. It's been a long day." She stood up and walked over to me.
"Ok what would you like to eat?" I asked holding the door open for her.
"I think an omelet would sound grand." She said enthusiastically.
"Wonderful." I admired her easy way of thinking. I wish I could see this side of her all the time.
We came to the door to find it wide open. I looked in to see that the staff were having a meeting. I pulled Regina back.
"What?" She whispered.
"Put an invisibility spell on us." I whispered back. She looked at me confused.
"Why?" I rolled my eyes and looked at her.
"Because just do it." I snapped. She looked taken back but did so. I let her walk on and into the room. We walked in to see them still in there meeting.
"We need to wrap this up the Queen could be down any moment. It's not a good idea to do this here right now." A man advised.
"What are we to do? She has taken her kingdom back. Remember when they came back the first time?"
"Yes I do we are not from this land so we must go back."
"How what will happen if we do leave?" Were some of the chatter. I looked at Regina to see she didn't look mad but amused.
"These fools think I care if they go?" Her voice boomed over the others. They all went quite. "Dears don't be quite now I've heard everything." A couple started to sweat they must have said somethings they didn't want her to know before we came in. "Don't worry I'm not going to kill you. Wait I might. Anyone who doesn't want to work here anymore may leave but they have to go through the moat in order to leave. I'm not letting the draw down." She growled. A couple men stood and walked hastily out of the room.
"Now those of you who were smart enough to stay get back to work before I change my mind." They all scattered. She laughed when they were all out.
"Wow Regina." She snapped her fingers and the sparkle haze dissipated. 
"I know. Cowards. Let's eat I'm starving." She walked with a spring in her step into the kitchen.

I walked along the stone path in the garden thinking. Hook has a kid and didn't bother to tell me. Regina. Gods Regina. A beautiful woman who I just can't seem to figure out what to do with. I mean we held hands for the first time. We've held hands before when we were summoning Cora but that wasn't like this. I just feel like we have a connection that i can't inturpret.
 I sat down next to a rose bush and just starred at the glowing stars above. What the hell am I doing? i care for Regina and ever sense I first saw her I just wanted to be there for her.

Regina's POV

I sat on my chair on the balcony watching the sky. I noticed movement in the garden below. I saw blonde hair swaying slightly with the night warm breeze. This blonde has intrigued me from the beginning. Her smile, the way she talks. Though I won't lie I do want to punch her in the face some times just because she is Snow's daughter and has some of her stupidity. But I don't something always stops me.        

  I walked down the steps and walked into the garden. My silk night wear flowing behind me. I made my way over to the swan that was sitting on the ground admiring the sky.
  "Nice night." She spoke. I smiled and lowered myself to the ground.                      
 "Yes it is." We sat there just enjoying each others presence.                      
 "Regina. What are we? Co-parents? Best friends? I like you Regina even though you are my step-great-grandmother, but your also our son's mother. But I think we are more." I giggled at her attempt to figure out our family line.           
  "Dear that's nice of you. I like you too. Your alright." She looked at me smirking with a brow raised.     
  "Really? You like me?" she teased. I smiled and rolled my eyes. 
   "Don't push it Swan." I sighed.      
We sat there for awhile longer till I felt her hand on my knee. I smiled and placed my hand over her's. She flipped her hand over and entangled her fingers with mine. I could get used to this.     
 "Come we better go in just in case he wakes up." I pulled her up off the ground after I stood. We walked hand in hand all the way back to my chambers. I opened the door and walked to my bed. Navine was in the small room next to mine. I drew back the sheets and climbed in. She climbed in after me and placed her arms around my waist. When I knew she was asleep I turned around and kissed her forehead and nuzzled into her chest feeling the warmth around me.