9.

"Was it really that bad?" I asked seeing the fear in his eyes.
"Your a monster and will always be. Now why don't you tell me why you're in Storybrooke?" He asked glaring at me. I let out and evil cackle throwing my head back. I looked to see him glancing around at his crew. I knew him to well.
"Crew don't bother. I could have you all overboard with a swipe of my finger." I smiled showing my teeth.
He clenched his jaw. I walked towards some barrels to sit on when I felt magic. I feel magic that's not mine. It was similar but not mine.
I turned around to him.
"Seems like your boat is infested." My smile fell. He looked nervous but confused.
"With rats yes. And it appears you as well." He laughed his crew joining in. I rolled my eyes. I recited a demagic spell in my head. It allowed me to see anything magical. I looked around the ship till my eyes fell on my mother.
"Well  well. It seems as if you have some one watching over you Killian." I turned back to him. He pulled his run out and took a swig. I stalked over to him. My boots clanking on the wood.
"And who would that be Thalia? Certainly not you." I took his rum and took a sip. I placed it back in the pocket on the inside of his pocket.
"Your right about that. How about she shows her self to you?" I didn't have to look back to know she was surprised.
"She? What the bloody hell are you talking about? Have you gone loony sense I last saw you? It's only me and me crew." He set his hands on his belt and leaned back slightly care free.
"If she won't show you her self I'll just have to do it myself!" I turned and looked at her. She raised a challenging eyebrow. I waved my hand and her glamour spell came off. Everyone gasped.
"Raging what are you doing on my ship?" He asked surprised. I rolled my eyes. He can be smart at some points but now was not one of them.
"Guy liner I followed her." She didn't know which name to use. I laughed.
"Why follow a girl like her? Right she's evil." I glared at him.
"No I didn't follow her because she's evil I followed because she's my daughter." My head whipped in her direction. Everyone's face showed shock but not mine. I was angry.
"Daughter?" He spit. I was really just wanting to get out of there but that would show weakness.
"Yes or did she not trust you pirate? Seems like dear 'Thalia' left a lot out when you meet her." She stood up and strutted around the ship. Sizing up the crew.
"What the bloody hell is going on?" He asked totally confused. I rolled my eyes again.
"Well Captain wonder her name is Summer. She my daughter. And apparently one of you many lovers." She faced him full of amusement.
"Summer? Wow you couldn't think of a better name?" He joked.
"It's Thalia now." I barked causing the crew to stand straight.
"What ever you say. Now I'm going to go and figure out why Pan wanted your child that the Captain so gracefully bestowed upon you." I scoffed. She waved her arm up and was engulfed in purple smoke. I looked back to Killian.
"Now what Summer?" He drug it out.
"You do nothing. Legally we re still married. Oh my the way our kid is just fine." I smirked and poofed back to my horse and road back to the stable.