14.

"Regina!" I opened my eyes to see Emma dressed and running frantic around the room. Navine was standing there confused as to why the blonde was like this.
"What are you doing?" I asked getting out of bed. She used her magic and I was dressed in leather riding pants and a black blouse. My hair she did in a long braid down my back.
"We have to go. Earlier I woke up and was walking around the castle when I over heard the Knights talking about that kingdom with Rupunzel and Flinn whatever their names are, are coming with a huge army to get him back!" She threw open a trunk to reveal swords and daggers. Weapons.
"I can put a protection spell over the kingdom." She looked at me confused.
"They are bringing a wizard or something." I laughed.
"Nothing is stronger than blood magic and last I checked the only one with my blood running through their veins is him." I said pointing to the small boy. She stopped rummaging and looked at me. I walked over to the boy and lifted him onto my hip.
"We can't stay here for ever how will we get back to Storybrooke?" She asked walking over to me.
"We won't we'll bring Storybrooke here. It's where it belongs." She looked confused.
"How do you expect people who have loved about thirty years in the other world to go back to living here?" I smirked.
"I know I can't have them live like the way they used to they'll have to adapt just like we did when we went to Camelot." I assured.
"A whole town?" She asked not convinced.
"Or when we all came back here after Pans curse." I smiled. She thought a moment before agreeing.
"How will we do that and what about Henry? And the others that weren't born here?" I smiled wider and put the boy down and whipped up a toy horse.
"They'll come to. Now excuse me but I have to go put that spell over the castle after I weed my staff." I excused myself and went to the throne room. I sat down after I whipped my crown to my head so they didn't get any ideas.
I flicked my hands and the call bell started ringing. The doors on all sides of the room opened and a crowd filed in.
When the chatter settled down I stood up.
"I have been informed that I have to weed my garden." Everyone looked confused. "Who here needs to be weeded out of my staff?" I growled. They all had light bulbs go off. A couple looked around others looked nervous.
"Your Majesty?" I looked down to see a young foot maid.
"Yes?" I asked dryly.
"Who might you be looking for to 'weed' out?" I half smiled.
"Those who have crossed the line between serving and living here. Those that have stolen from my palace shall be punished do to how much they stole. Those that have been talking with other kingdom rulers of my doings will be executed. Those that have been living under my roof and not working your far share will be forced to swim the moat to leave. Remember that I just had dark creatures out in it." I growled. Fear swept over everyone. Out of the corner of my eye I saw a man trying to slip out a door. I shot my hand in his direction and he was pulled by his neck across the floor to kneel in front of  me.
"What is this?" I asked amused. I really did enjoy this. It was tiring being good all the time. Don't get me wrong I do it because I can't loose my family. But sometimes I need to let it out.
"I'm sorry my Queen I was trying to catch another man that was leaving." He lied. I raised my eyebrows faking to be surprised.
"Really? And what is this mans name?" I coaxed. His sweat was trailing down his forehead. He looked about 25 and had short blonde hair. He had a clean shave and was muscular.
"I don't know your majesty he is new." I whispered. I chuckled slightly.
"Really? You see I can tell if anyone is missing. And the only two is Snow Whites Daughter and her son. You see I don't like liars. What shall I do with you?" I asked pulling a sword out of no where. I tipped his chin up with the tip of it.
He didn't say anything and that was enough for me. I looked over to my knights at the door closest to me I raised a brow and they walked hastily over. They picked him up with ease. He didn't struggle or scream. Just gave me a hard stair. I smiled at him innocently and turned my attention back to the crowd.
"Anyone else?" I asked. No answer. "That's what I thought." I placed the sword next to the throne and sat down.
"I want you all to organize yourself by what you do here. Kitchen staff there. Young maids under 25 there. Older maids there. Butlers there. Foot boys there. Personal servants here. Oh and I can't forget council there." The crowd separated themselves into the places I wanted them. I studied each group. There wasn't many but there was enough. The council consisted of old men that looked like you could touch them and they'd fall over. When I was done giving orders to what j wanted them each to do they left. The Knights were the only ones left.
"I want you to watch them like Hawks but don't talk to them unless I say so. You say one word with out my permission I will cut out your tongue and feed it to you." I threatened. They nodded and walked out to their duties.
I walked into my garden and to the place where Zelena had put up her protection spell and enacted the spell with pleasure.