12.

"What do we owe the pleasure of having Queen Regina at our palace?" I turned around to see a dark woman and Flinn. I smiled and nudged Emma to turn around.
"I came to find someone I was told took resident in your kingdom." They sat on the other side of the large oaken table.
"Who might that be we have a lot of people." Flinn glanced between the two of us.
"I don't know the boys name but he is a five year old under a sleeping curse." They looked between each other then looked to us.
"I'll show you." He stood up and took her hand and helped her up.
"Good to see you've got manners now Flinn." I smirked. We all laughed except him.
"Yes and I believe last time you tried to kill me." He glanced back. We where walking up steps to another level.
"Yes I did because you tried to steal from me."  I corrected. Emma grabbed my hand that was hanging at my side. I looked to her and she raised her eyes to mine, I gave a slight squeeze. She shrugged and we continued up.
When we came to the third landing we turned right. We came to a small red hallow tree door. She opened the door and pushed it open. They walked in us following. When we got in I dropped Emma's hand.
I looked around it was painted for a little boy. Trees and Knights with horses painted along the blue walls.
There was a bed with a green canopy. She reached over to the rope and it lifted up to reveal a small boy that looked like a young version of the pirate.
"Is this the boy you where looking for?" He asked moving toward us.
"Yes it is. We are to take him with us." She went to protest but he stopped her.
"May we ask why you want the boy?" He asked picking his words carefully.
I rolled my eyes.
"I have my reasons." I snapped my fingers and he was in Emma's arms.
"Wow even as young as he is he's quite heavy." She placed him over her shoulder gently.
"Tell us." She persisted. I huffed.
"He's my grandson." They gasped.
"And my step son." Emma added.
"You have a son?" They asked surprised.
"Yes and a daughter. Now we are leaving." I went to the door but it was locked.
"We can't let you take him." Repunzel stated in triumph. I rolled my eyes and magicked it open. I walked out behind Emma and walked down the stairs. We heard them call the guards after us but I put a protection bubble around us. Each time some one touched the barrier they where repelled.
We got to the gate where the boy was there with three horses. I placed the boy on the one and magicked him to stay on.
We mounted our steeds and galloped down the path. Emma had tied the third horse to hers. I could see the small stones clattering against the stone with each thundering hoof.
We reached the bridge and thundered across it. I glanced back to see more Knights on horses chase after.
"When can we eat!" Emma yelled against the wind.
"Shut up and ride Swan!" I growl yelled. We broke into the forest at top speed. I forgot how thrilling it was to ride at this pace. We jumped over a fallen tree.
When I knew we lost them I turned onto the dirt path heading to my castle.
We didn't slow down till we came to the stables. I jumped down panting hard. My horse heaved air in and out. But came to regular a moment later. Emma swung down un tying the other horses lead rope.
I walked over to the boy and lifted him with my magic. The stable boy took the horses after asking about the extra. I told him to have somebody return it.
We walked into the castle with the floating boy to be meet with servants that where once bustling about stopped and stared.
I rolled my eyes and lead the boy to my chambers.
The blonde closed the door locking it.
"Can I eat now?" She asked patiently.
"Yes fine you can." I waved her away. I laid him down on my bed and studied his face. I cocked my head to the side noticing the scar under his chin that led down along his throat.
Now to find a cure to his curse. True loves kiss of course would work but I doubt what his mother has for him is true love as seeing that she traded him for a passage way out. On top of that we had to figure out way back to Storybrooke.
I waved my hand over him to see what I was dealing with.
My hand glowed a dark green then purple.
Pan. But he's dead so that won't work.
I tried to muster up as much motherly love I could possibly have for the child of my child god that sounds weird.
I sat down next to him. I swept the dark hair away from his for head and leaned down and pressed a gentle kiss to his for head. White light and I was on the floor. I looked up to see the boy sitting up looking at me afraid.
"Who are you?" I push myself off the floor and move to his side. He flinches and scurries away.
"It's ok. What your name?" I ask moving closer.
"Navine." He whispers.
"Well Navine I know your mama." He looks at me with wide eyes and terror.
"I don't got a mama. Pan says she left me." His five year old voice making it hard to understand. I cup his chin so he's looking at me.
"You do though I don't think she cares but I do. I woke you little pirate." He gleams up at me.
"I always want to be a pirate and sail my ship the dolleyrodger." He makes a telescope with his tiny hands. I giggle and hear the door open. I look to see a surprised Emma.
"Wow now that he's awake I see the resemblance." She walked over to the bed and sat down. "What's your name?" She asks.
"Navine." He says shyly. I look to Emma and motion her. We get off the bed and walk to the door.
"How are we gonna get back?" She asked when we got there.
"I don't know I'll think of something. The real concern is who is gonna take care of him when we get there. I know for sure I'm not giving him to her or the pirate." She raised a confused brow.
"Ok why don't you take care of him you've done it before." She prompted.
"Right because taking care of my grandson is easy." She chuckled.
"Henry is your step-great-grandson and your son. Plus you woke him you love him and if it makes you feel any better id love to help with my.....cousin. I think. Ya because his mom is my moms step sister and she's my aunt..." I held up my hand to stop her.
"I don't think the other worlds genetic websites or whatever could figure out our family line correctly. But yes id love to have you help." I walked back over to the boy who was playing with his fingers and sat down.

Vote
&
Comment!!