One.

Luke never went out often, unless it was to a child friendly place. He tended to stay home with his three year old son Timothy and even when Tim was off with his other father, Michael, for the week he still tended to stay home. But somehow Luke's friends had convinced him to leave his apartment for the night to get shit-faced with them all, because he's only twenty-three and needs to live a little.

Even before Tim was born Luke hadn't been the biggest fan of clubs and would rather stay in his college dorm and do his assignments or watch a movie than follow his boyfriend and best friend out to get drunk.

It was in his second year of college in which he became pregnant, Michael had been in his third. They'd been together since Michael's last year of High School and Luke somehow got roped into following Michael to his college once he, himself, finished High School.

Neither expected or planned the pregnancy, but it happened and they wanted to make it work and they did...for a while.

In Luke's third year of College, and Michael's last it all stopped working. Luke got sick of Michaels addiction to video games and the fact that he was more focused on that and going out rather than helping take care of Tim - Luke doesn't know how Michael got his degree. He doesn't even know how he got his own, but he came out with an honours degree and as the single father to a little boy.

It was Michael's week to have Tim, Luke always hated dropping his little boy off to the man who he felt carelessly stole his youth. He always felt as though Michael played him a bit, he thought they would last but clearly that wasn't ever an option. But, because it was Michaels week to have Tim; Luke's friends made sure he'd leave the house this time.

So there he was in a club, smashed off his face and waiting, hoping, some boy will think he's pretty enough to talk to.

"Luke Robert, we are here to party not sit by the bar. Now c'mon, lets find you a boy to get you laid for the first time in forever," Luke's best friend, Calum, slung his arm around Luke's shoulder and downing his drink, before dragging him out to the dance floor.

It didn't take long for Luke to lose Calum and end up dancing along with a honey haired beauty. It didn't take long until kisses were being spread up and down his pristine neck. And it certainly didn't take long for him to end up in his bed, in his apartment with a honey haired beauty above him making him feel the way Michael once made him feel. Maybe even better.

Luke normally regretted any night out that Calum dragged him to when he didn't have Tim. Over the past few years, he'd had his handful of one night stands but he'd never enjoyed them. He always felt like he was letting down his song but doing that, for doing anything that was solely for himself.

But, when he woke up in the arms of a honey haired beauty, whose name he could barely remember (did it start with 'A'? Adam? Alex? Ashton?), feeling warm and somewhat looked after he decided that he didn't regret that night at all.

Hello, so this is by far the book I am proudest of and I'm so excited for you all to read it. 

Please let me know what you think! And leave a vote or follow me if you enjoy it! 

- Grace