Fourteen.

Ashton had stayed at Luke's apartment almost all week. He made sure to leave when Luke took Tim to Michael's for the week, but it didn't take long for him to show back up. Both boys were basking in the comfort the other brought them, something that had become addicting and a craving they just had to fill each day. No matter how hard Ashton tried, Luke always forced him to go to class so he could go to work but always found an excuse for him to show back up at the end of the day. 

Luke had been busy, working extra hard to try up himself for a promotion to help pay for his lawyers fees and all the extra costs he knew he'd have coming his way soon. He was spending his days waiting for Ashton to come back around, selfishly wanting to keep the boy all for himself. Each morning was a mission for him to get up and leave the warmth of Ashton, but he knew he had to do it otherwise the boy would surely find a way to convince him to skip a day of work. 

Wrapping the duvet further around his body, Ashton sinks further into the empty bed whilst he waits for Luke to get out of the shower. He knew he had a class that morning that he probably wouldn't make it to because he'd be staying in Luke's warm and large bed for as long as he could.

"Don't you have a class this morning," Ashton lifts his head to see a half naked Luke standing by his wardrobe.

"I do. Am I going? Probably not," Ashton shrugs, carefully watching each movement Luke makes as the man digs through his wardrobe for anything to wear.

Luke can feel the wandering eyes on his back but pays them no mind as he pulls out clothing to out on. "You're making me feel bad, like I'm taking you away from your education."

"No, nope. You're good, don't know what it was like it your day but all our lectures are recorded now so I can watch them whenever I please," Ashton laughs, reaching out for Lukes waist as he walks past and pulling him back down into the bed. "Besides, I'd rather stay in a warm apartment with a cute boy."

Laughing, Luke allows himself to be pulled back down into the bed and trapped against the mattress as Ashton refuses to move from above him.

"I'd love to, Ash. But I have a job and in order to get paid I've gotta show up," Luke pushes against Ashton to try make him move, but the younger boy refuses to move a muscle. "If you move I'll buy you lunch today."

"Fine, you got me. I can't take dorm food anymore," Ashton groans as he allows himself to be pulled form the bed and pushed into the bathroom - taking it as Luke's sign that he should shower. Ashton takes his time, enjoying the cleanliness of Lukes home and the company of the other boy. Even as Luke is pushing him out the door and into his car, the smile never leaves his face and he watches as Luke tries to hide is laugh. 

"I'll text you when I'm getting off for lunch, yeah?" Luke turns to Ashton as he pulls up outside his college. 

"Yeah, I'll see you later," Ashton can't help himself as he leans forward and kisses Luke once more. "I have work tonight, so I probably won't be able to come around today. I've actually gotta do some exam study too." Smiling once more, Ashton exits Lukes car and watches as the man drives away. 

With the thought of seeing Luke again that day, Ashton forces himself to work and catch up on all the study he hadn't done the past week he'd been with his blonde beauty. Ashton even happily takes the teasing Finn gives him as they sit in their dorm, not letting his friend embarrass him too much. 

--

This is short and  just a bit of a filler and I honestly don't love it buuuuuut what can ya do. 

Thoughts?

Predictions?

- Grace xoxogossipgirl