III

I dedicate this chapter to my good friend, YaGirlG as she was the first reader of this story that is progressing so far and enjoyed this chapter ;)

Enjoy :D

~

Isabella's POV

"Far out she's lightweight."

What happened?

"Sorry boss, it's my fault. I shouldn't have given her many drinks."

Where am I?

"It's alright Jordan, I told you to give her what she wants anyway.

Sounds like Desidero and Jordan.

"Go back to work Jordan. Actually take a break."

Wait, who's that?

"Alvaraz, you don't order when I'm here you numbskull."

"Haha, sorry boss."

I'm so drugged and out of it. His voice. So mysterious and deep but for some reason has a hint of playfulness.

"Hey boss, she's waking up,"

I roll my eyes open to a bright light. I'm in a dark room. I feel what I'm on. Silk sheets with a puffy blanket on top of me. I know its duckfeathers. My pillow is firm and not soft, surrounded by throw pillows and two soft pillows. I look at Desidero.

"Where am I?"

"You are in your room Isabella. I got your brother-in-law to tell me what your living arrangements. Its currently 5:26pm, I want you to prepare for dinner and settle in this room. We'll discuss everything over dinner at 6:30pm. I'll send someone during that time. This is Alvise Alvaraz my capo bastone which means-"

"Underboss I know. I took a class in Italian and my father was part of the mafia."

Alvise smirked at me back talking Desidero. Does he think it's hilarious? Desidero grabs my hand forcefully,

"Don't interrupt me. Ever. You may be sister's-in-law with my cousin but I still will treat you the same as everyone in my family."

His grip strengthens. I widen my eyes at my wrist turning white and my bones are about to pop out.

"Boss. That's enough."

Desidero lets go of my wrist and stands, straightening his suit. I rub my wrist forcefully.

"Sorry Isabella. It was not my intention to hurt you."

I nodded and held back my tears. It didn't hurt much but I was scared. Another reason maybe he's the capa famiglia.

"I'll leave Alvaraz to discuss with you."

He left the room leaving Alvise with me. Alone. He was also intimidating and handsome. Actually. He was a hot beast.

"Enjoying the view?"

I didn't stop staring because it'll be obvious but I didn't want to stop. He was medium built which I loved. He has dark brown hair with a fine jaw and a stubble. He had fairly tan skin like mine but he was a bit lighter. One feature that I couldn't stop staring at was his eyes. They were soft, not the colour but the vibe it portrayed. It was coffee brown which were prominent to me. I was a sucker for brown eyes. Preston had brown eyes that sometimes turned green but his eyes were pure soft brown.

"Feeling uncomfortable at me staring?"

I winked making his cheeks turn pink. I rolled my eyes and stood up. Hey! He was hot but he's the last person I can go for. I'll probably be killed.