VII

"Isabella!!!!!"

I turned around but got tackled to the ground.

"Pierre! Get your ass off me!!"

Pierre got up and didn't offer me up. Asshole. He chuckled and extended his muscular arm, I grabbed it and pulled him down.

"Ow! Why'd you pull me back down you weirdo!"

I snickered, wrapped my arms around my best friend since we were five, and hugged him tightly. It's been years since I've been with him. Well...one year.

"Ella! Ch-ok-ing-me!"

I hugged him tighter when he pretended to be smothered. He gave up resisting and wrapped his arms around my waist, slyly glided his hand to my ass making me let go of him and slap him in the face.

"Finally! You let go! I'm free!!!!"

I rolled my eyes getting myself up and pushing Pierre back down during the process. Tidying myself up and attempted to help Pierre up, I jumped in his arms and hugged him properly, not being weirdos on the floor. He was a teddy bear to me.

"What are you doing here? Aren't you supposed to be in France trying to find a French wife?"

"Ha ha very funny Ella, I came back because your sister was freaking out about you joining the mafia. So she called almost everyone to inform us."

"Oh Alessa. So why did you come here?"

"Ella."

"Pierre?"

"We both know that you always need me to protect you from beating everyone up."

We both laughed. Many memories.

"I missed you P."

"I missed you too Ella. You still call everyone by their first letter?"

"Only you Pierre."

"I feel so honoured and appreciated that out of all the people that you can't be bothered to say their full name or nickname. You chose me."

"Don't sass me P"

We both laughed and directed him to the bar introducing him to Jordan.

Anonymous POV

Who. Is. That? Is that Isabella's boyfriend? I wouldn't be surprised. Why is he here? I can't really be angry. He's Isabella's boyfriend. I'm fucking jealous. He wasn't even near to good looking compared to me, but she didn't seem one for looks. For her it would be a bonus. Did he just touch her ass? Her beautifully, sculpted behind, underneath her navy dress. God she's magnificent. I shake out of my daze and see her hugging him but standing.

*sigh*

Why would she want me? All these games and teasing. Especially my past. Come on Alvise, pull yourself together.

Isabella's POV

"Bella, who's this? Another admirer?"

Jordan winked making Pierre and myself retch at the thought of dating each other. 

"Hell no! This is Pierre Rolek, my long lost brother who I met in kindergarten."

"Oh! Greetings man, I'm Jordan."

Pierre extended his hand and gave Jordan a look. Wait, not just any look. THE look. Queue rolling my eyes, here we go.

"Hey man, so are you trying to get in with Isabella? As her unbiological brother, I'm going to tell you to back the fuck away from her."

"No! I have a fiancee!"