VI

"Isabella!!!! God I miss you. I made a very stern voice to Desidero and Alessandro! Now your turn! How dare you take his place Isabella!!!!" She yelled. I could not tell if she was happy or angry.

"Alessa! I miss you too but you got to hold Ven."

"Ugh, I hate when you are right being that holding Ven calms me down. But seriously?? You couldn't wake me up to say goodbye?? I was scared!! For three days. Desidero told me you fell unconscious. You drank??"

Shit! Why Desidero!!!

"I know Alessa but I knew you would have locked me up in the basement of the basement before you would even let Desidero on the street!"

We both laughed.

"Alessa, I wanted to do this. Even though it's pretty stupid and I was pretty much blackmailed, but it's not like I was happy at school, changing my course and being locked up at home still changing courses almost drove me crazy. As much as I loved being at home with you, Ven and weirdly Alessandro but I want to find my passion."

"I know Isabella but it was short notice, and the mafia? Please be careful. I got to go, you're on loudspeaker, quickly say hi to Ven!"

"Ven!! I love you and your parents. Bye Alessa!"

"Bye Bella, love you too!"

I heard Ven cooing in the background before she hung up. I miss them already. I started tearing up but pulled myself together when I heard someone coming in my room.

"Hey Bella, our shift is starting in an hour and we need to get ready. You all good?"

I silently sniffled and turned to Jordan all flustered and messy hair.

"Yeah, I'll go exploring in the hotel."

"Alright well someone is waiting for you down at the lobby, your receiver was going off, you should keep it with you."

Jordan hands me the receiver in his sweaty palms making me uncomfortable. I did not know I needed this.

"Uh, thanks Jordan. I'll pass by the bar later on, keep the alcohol away from me okay?"

"Yeah, haha of course." Jordan turns and leaves my room.

"Bye guys, my lounge room better be sex free!"

A bark of laughter erupted from the lounge room and I shake my head at myself. Renee and Jordan. If they weren't my OTP (One True Pair), then I would have killed them by now. I wonder who's downstairs? Must be Alessa waiting to yell her head off at the boss.

"Shit! I'm still in my pajamas!"

*knock, knock, knock*

"Ugh, who is it?" I yelled. Crap. These rooms are bullet and sound proof. I must be getting special treatment from the boss. I open the front door and there stood my favourite man *cough* ever.

"Good morning Isabella."

"Good morning Alvise, can we make it quick? Someone is apparently waiting for me downstairs."

"Nothings up, go ahead and get ready. I'll wait."

"Come help me choose something."

I grab his wrist and he gives me an uncertain look. I know. The first time we met. I chuckled.

"Don't worry, I won't tease you...yet."

I pull him into my closet and make him gold what I was planning to wear. I give him the clothes as well as a new pair of lingerie. Not realising. Not until I was stared down by Alvise. I still needed to find shoes until I felt his hands skim my arms up and down in circles. Gosh he's turning me on. I grabbed a pair of sneakers and turned around, grabbing the rest of my clothes off him.

"Thanks, turn around."

I winked and turned around myself. I take off my clothes and underwear, putting on a simple navy blue bra and matching lace underwear. I glided on a navy blue dress; tank top cut, A-line skirt with black roses along the skirt. I put on black tennis shoes and a long silver necklace with a small cage charm with a light blue bird in it. I turned around and surprisingly say Alvise had obeyed.

"Hold on. I need to put on makeup."

"Women and their makeup."

I snickered. I wore a simple winged eyeliner, mascara and brown lipstick. I filled in my eyebrows and noticed my black roots. I miss my black hair.

"How do I look?"

"Finally let's g-" I stood up and Alvise turns around gawking at me with his coffee brown eyes.

"Alvise?"

He didn't answer me. I honestly didn't expect him to gawk at me. I didn't go all out like last night. I prefer simple when I'm not attending a party.

"Alvise? Is something the matter? We should really head down."

"Oh, uh, yeah, let's umm go."

He really couldn't stop staring at me. I wonder what he's thinking. We left my apartment and he almost ran into the elevator. It was pretty funny. Awkwardly standing in the elevator with him sometimes glancing at me. Strange.

"So, what's up?"

"What do you mean?" He was dumbfounded.

"Well you came up to my room." And you won't stop looking at me...

"Oh! Nothing, I just wanted to see you."

"Well Alvise, are you satisfied when you saw me?"

I walk towards him, trapping him against the wall, seductively biting my. He kept a straight face but his puppy eyes really wanted the meat.

"Alvise, I told you, we shouldn't be doing this anymore. One day we won't be able to hold ourselves back. You wouldn't want me to distract you now right?"

He grabbed my waist, spinning me around so we switched places further trapping me in his shackles. He lifts his head up to my ear, feeling his warm breathing out of sync. I quiver. In my mind of course.

"You have no idea."

That made me shiver even more. I looked at him in the eye and his eyes were showing a strange sight. Not sexual desire but lust. Did I look at him like that? I gotta get out of here.

*ding*

"How unfortunate."

I got out of his grip and strutted across the lobby floor. I looked back at the elevator and didn't see Alvise. Oh well.