V

The next morning at seven am on the dot, I take an adventure around my accommodation. It had everything; kitchen, laundry, bathroom, bedroom and living room. This place really reminded my of the apartment I bought half a year in my first year of college. For some reason, the furniture was the same as well. I guess they really wanted me to feel accommodated. I walk to the kitchen, looking through the pantry and fridge. With my scavenging success, I took out ingredients to cook waffles, eggs and sandwiches. I was a big eater, thanks to my metabolism.

"I wonder if I could find Jordan before I cook."

Leaving my apartment, with my hidden keys of course, I set my course back to the bar.

~

"Jordan, stop drowning that poor girl with your kisses."

I scold him when I saw him engulf a small girl like me scoffing chocolate down during my period. Releasing the poor girl we all give each other sheepish grins.

"Hey, my name is Isabella. What's yours?"

"Renee. I work here in the dining hall as a waitress. Nice meeting you."

Then it hit me, she was the waitress that spilt wine all over the pedophelish old man.

"Oh my god!! You were on the table of the capa famiglia, Desidero!!"

I nodded embarrassingly. Gosh please don't mention-

"You were alone for dessert with the underboss!!"

I put my hands in my face, embarrassed. Jordan and Renee laugh at me. Jordan was about to say something. I cut him off.

"No! It's simple flirting! Nothing more!!"

"And! Nothing less!"

I rolled my eyes at Renee's remark.

"So, what are you doing here Isabella? Besides teasing the crap out of our underboss?"

Playfully shoving her, trying to figure out what to tell her. I mean, Desidero didn't want me to let anyone know besides Alvise, Jackson and Jordan unless he told me to do so.

"She's a college dropout, wanted to rebel against her parents and got a job here."

I mouthed a thank you to Jordan for saying something whilst Renee was nodding with interest.

"I see!"

"So are you guys a thing?"

Renee and Jordan looked at each other with love. Jordan leaned over to her eat and just nuzzled her. She turned her head to me to give him a better entrance.

"You could say that."

I raised my eyebrow in confusion before she stroked her hair with her left hand.

"You guys are engaged?? For how long? Wait! Before you start, let's head to my room, I'm cooking up some breakfast."

They both stifled a laugh with Renee snaking her arm with mine, linking it together. Jordan followed suit, with me leading them to my room as their love story unfolds.

~

Anonymous POV

I watched her walking to the bar again. Just like the first night I saw her. I chuckled, she was still in, from what I assumed, her pajamas. I hid behind the same wall like before and listened to her husky angelic voice. She wasn't like other women. In fact she wasn't a woman at all. To me, she was a gazelle and I'm waiting to pounce on her when the time is right. The three of them start leaving and I follow them before I was rudely interrupted.