IV

The lobby was filled with a lot of people. They all wore formal attire, I assume because of the time being 6.20pm. We walk towards another room signed 'DINING HALL' in gold block letters. This whole hotel had the theme of dark mahogany, red carpet, dark flooring, with gold and yellow lighting. It was truly magnificent.

"This way Isabella."

Keeping up with Alvise, we end up going towards a room signed, Capo Famiglia.

"Isabella. You arrived on time."

I walked towards the white ghostly eyes that preyed on me. He watched me like a feline pouncing on their meal. Am I going to become their next victim? It wasn't only him that was preying on me. Desidero's bodyguards and people in the dining hall, even security. I became nervous so I looked for Alvise. His playful presence calms me down but his eyes only displayed lust.

"Isabella, you look beautiful."

I sat myself down, taking note at what I'm wearing. Now I know why. I arrived at the hotel looking like an innocent schoolgirl but tonight, I was...sexy. Remembering that I wore this dress to tease Alvise it was a slim red dress that was backless; the front being a halter neck revealing a cleavage showing that I'm not wearing a bra which was more obvious because my hair was up.

"Thank you Desidero. Alvise told me that I'm going to be your seamstress?"

As I broke the silence, everyone goes back to what they were doing. Alvise sat in front of me next to Desidero and Jackson sat next to me. As I watched him sit, he gave me a wink causing me to roll my eyes playfully.

"We shall discuss it after dinner. Now lets eat."

Anonymous POV

She was a rose. The dress complimented her petite body as well as accentuate her hips and ass. Her personality towards everything just made her more extraordinary to know. As she talks to Desidero about the randomness crap, her violet eyes light up like amethysts glistening in the night. Hey, I might be corny as fuck but it was love at first sight. I don't know if she takes my presence seriously or if I confessed my interest to her seriously so I shut my mouth. Besides, the boss wouldn't approve of me dating. I'm important in the mafia, he wouldn't afford me being distracted by dating let alone falling in love. I should just wait and see where time takes it's toll.

Isabella's POV

"Dinner was delicious! I need to know the recipe."

"Well you are probably the only woman in this establishment that portrays appreciation of good food. My childhood chef from Italy cooks my meals and VIPs who join me. None of the women who ever joins me get to order the good food."

"Desidero, you should already know, I have no etiquette whatsoever, regardless that I took a course. I may be petite at first but if you talk me for more than half an hour, I will not give two shits."

Everyone laughs out loud as the waters remove the plates from the table and replaces it with chocolate souffles and strawberries.

"Well it was a pleasure having dinner with you Isabella but I have some...business to attend to. After dessert, Alvise will lead you to where you'll be my personal seamstress when I call. Enjoy your dessert. Jackson, let's go. Good evening. Alvise. Isabella."

He got up and bows his head lightly leading to both Alvise and I to bow our heads in response. Jackson gave me another wink.

"Do you think Jackson has a thing for me?"