X

Isabella's POV

"What? What's going on?"

I can't see a thing. I have my eyes opened but I can't see anything. Everything is a blur.

"My dear Isabella."

Wait. That voice.

"How long has it been? Five months since Preston left you? Your perfect and one true love?"

That voice.

"How I missed you since then."

The same dull voice.

"You've avoided me ever since. Too busy with your studies."

The same voice that visited me when I was alone.

"You are all tied up my dear Isabella. In ropes of the desired. The ropes that you stupidly chose to involve yourself in."

Please leave me alone.

"No one loves you Isabella. Only me."

No. That's not true.

"There's a reason why you are here with me? Blind and held up."

Stop. Please.

"The boss wants you. In more ways than one. Wants your wealth, power and title."

I don't have any of that. I'm weak. I'm alone. 

"He thinks you are a doll for him to play around with but you are a good girl and you know you are mine to play with. Mine alone."

I am. That's all I am.

"No one wants you. Dead or alive."

You asshole. You are right.

"Come closer my dear Isabella."

I walk towards the voice.

"Let me heal you."

Yes. Please.

"Let me relieve you from the pain"

"Let me set you free from controlling your mafia family."

I stopped. My mafia family?

"Let me reveal who you truly are."

I continue walking towards the voice. I feel an embrace.

"Let me."

*silence*

"You are free. You are gone."

Third Person POV

There lies Isabella. Moving in her bed away from trouble. Then she stops. Her breathing slows. Her body turns pale of transparency.

Her room shows the result of the gunwar. Deformed furniture. Blood lingering in the air. Ripped cushions, empty drawers waiting for Isabella to leave the room. She already has. She's gone.

Alvise's POV

"Finally!"

We finally fucking arrived at the hotel. This place. Looks like nothing has happened. Good work on cleaning up the place Jackson.

"Alvise. Get yourself properly treated by Dr. Crane."

"I'm fine boss."

"Then check up on Jordan and give me the update an hour later. I need to attend to some business."

Fucking Desidero. Not even caring for the situation at hand. Isabella. Fucking asshole, walking towards the whores den and he actually thinks this plan would work.

"Alvise!"

"Jordan! You're okay! What happened?"

I want to inform Bella before she sees the boss. She needs to know what his plans are.

"Gunwar. The same men in suits came after us to Bella's room. Pierre and her friend Sienna had been shot and now are in the hospital rooms recovering."

"And Bella? How is she?"

Jordan's face stiffened. No. She couldn't have.

"Jordan. Please answer me."

"She's...*sigh*, she's not responding well."

"What are you saying Jordan?!"

I snapped. She couldn't have. She's a tough person. Mi amor.

"She's in a coma."

~

A/N:

Okay this chapter is a bit off (and again short) than I actually envisioned it to be but basically it was just an insight of what happens inside of Isabella's mind when she's "alone".

Daaaaaaamn. She's in a coma! HA! You guys thought she died. Naaah too early ;)

I hope you enjoyed this chapter of [When I Was Married Into the Mafia]

Have an amazing day/night guys, love you my penguins!

Yours Truly,

Elly