Chapter 21

"The man who's so high up in the Ministry, he doesn't think twice before looking down upon his own son! He wants to become the Minister by demonstrating his power, as he falsely calls it, by branding innocent people as Death-Eaters! It's been his intention this whole time!" Barty replied, wiping the frosty window with his sleeve an' glancing out as he spoke in an accusing tone. "But, Voldemort an' I, we have plans to put an end to his hatred towards us! Hogwarts will suffer for blindly following him an' for seeing truth in his lies! " my furious, misunderstood friend declared. "Barty, Hogwarts is our home an' the people there are our family! " I reminded, trying to change his mind as I placed a hand on his shoulder. He faced me with a scorned expression, shrugging my hand off. "Not my family. Minnie is the only family I have. The only family I'll ever need! An' I will do anything to protect her! " a determined Barty vowed. "I'll find you something for your neck. You're bleeding." he gestured at the knick created by Bellatrix when she was poking around my soft neck with her pointy wand. "Thanks." I whispered in a quivery voice, as I watched im hurry outta the room. "Enjoy your stay." he muttered, before slamming the door behind im.