Preparations and Change of Plans

Arwen walked across the rooms of her younger sisters, and to be honest; she was quite suprised to see them together in one room. Braiding each other's hair, to be exact.

"Uhm..." Arwen leaned against the doorpost and they noticed her gaze upon them in the mirror. Livianna dropped the braid of Norin and turned around in her chair, smiling at Arwen.

"What are you two doing?" she asked her sisters.

"Trying to figure out what to do with our hair when we're going to Greenwood."

Arwen chuckled because of Livianna's answer. "But that's still weeks away."

Norin casted a glance over her shoulder. "It's never too early to start with that."

Arwen took a few steps inside. "Alright. So... What do you've got so far?"

Norin stroked over her long black hair, completely braided, to show Arwen what Livianna had done so far. The braid stopped on the place where her hair turned from black to red. The tips of her hair were a different colour because of her gift. Norin was able to make fire out of nowhere.

Arwen walked towards her and observed the braid. "It's nice," she said. "But personally I would do it different..."

While the elleths were busy with their hair, they didn't noticed their twin brothers Elladan and Elrohir were sneaking up on them. Arwen and Livianna were blocking Norin's vision in the mirror and they both were too busy with discussing their plans for Norin's hair to notice their two brothers.

Elrohir glanced at Elladan and they quietly sneaked through the door opening. They crept closer towards them and at exactly the same they placed their hands on Arwen's and Livianna's shoulders while shouting, "BOO!" in their ears.

They all jumped from suprise and Elladan and Elrohir laughed at their sisters' reactions. Livianna smacked their hands off of her shoulder and glared at them.

"That's not funny," she complained. "You almost gave us a heart attack!"

"That was the idea, Liv," Elrohir said.

Norin rolled her eyes. "Why are you two here?" she asked when they weren't preparing to leave again.

"Adar wants to talk to us," Elladan started. "So let's go," Elrohir finished the sentence. Sometimes, the twins were driving their sisters crazy by doing so, and they just loved teasing their sisters.

"Fine, we're coming. But you're supposed to be the serious and older brothers, remember," Arwen pointed out.

Elladan snorted. "What's the fun in that." He clapped in his hands, "Now, come on,-"

"- your girly-time is over." Elrohir smirked at their annoyed expressions.

Norin sighed and got up from her chair. She quickly unbraided her hair with some help of Livianna, and after that the five of them set course towards the library of Rivendell, whilst wondering why their father would wanted to speak to all of them. Elrond hadn't told his sons, just that they had to get their sisters. Nothing else, and they could only wonder.

Even though they were with five of them, they didn't made any noise by walking over the marble floor. The sun shone inside between some stone columns and her strays fell upon the floor. Creating a sight diversified by sun and shadow.

Lindir was standing in front of the entrance of the library, but walked inside when he noticed the siblings. Probably to tell Lord Elrond his children were here.

"Now, let's find out what Adar wants, hm?" Elrohir glanced aside to his brother, and with their sisters right behind them they walked to Elrond who was sitting behind some scrolls.