Chapter 4 Creative Writing Class

Aphmau's POV
I walked into Creative Writing. Just then I noticed the blonde haired boy who had caught me when I almost fell in the fountain on the first day here. His name is Garroth. Right? He was sitting beside a boy with light brown hair who was just as cute as he was. Then I noticed Madison was sitting beside the brown haired boy. That's surprising. Madison doesn't normally talk to people. Not that she doesn't like people she just doesn't talk that much. The only person she openly talks to is her online friend Shadow. She's really awkward like me. She told me she normally doesn't know what to say so she just doesn't say anything at all. I'm kinda the same way. I try to talk to people and be social but I normally mess it up. It's not as easy as people make it seem. Suddenly Garroth noticed me standing there.
Hey. You're the girl I caught when you almost fell in the fountain. He said.
He remembers me?!
Yeah. I remember most people I meet. He said.
Wait. Is he reading my thoughts?
No. You're just talking out loud. The brown haired boy said. I recognized him now. He had helped me on the first day when some girl hit Travis in the face with a Volleyball. Madison had turned around in her chair to face me too. She gave me a reassuring smile. She could tell I was embarrassed.
Hey Aphmau. She said.
Both the boys turned to her.
You know her? The brown haired boy asked her.
Yeah. She's a friend of mine. She's in my homeroom. Madison said.
Well would you like to sit with us? Garroth asked me.
Um...sure. I said.
I sat down beside him. I was sitting across from Madison.
At least Madison is here to save me if I embarrass myself...
I found out that the brown haired boy's name is Laurence. I have figured out one thing. He and Garroth definitely have a lot more confidence than me and Madison. We continued to talk and laugh and Soon class was over.
You guys should come hang out with us some time. Garroth said.
But we barely even talked. I said.
Yeah but you listened. And that was nice for a change. Laurence said.
They both smiled at us then disappeared out the door to go to their next class.
Well that was an interesting class. Madison said.
Yeah. But it was a lot of fun. I said.
Yeah. It was. She smirked at me. Especially for you since you had Garroth flirting with you. She said laughing.
I could feel myself blushing.
H-huh?! H-h-he w-was n-not f-flirting w-with m-me! I yelled at her. That only made her laugh even harder.
W-what about you? Laurence was flirting with you too! I said.
W-what? H-he was not.
Did Madison just stutter?!
She was blushing. I had never seen Madison look flustered. It was surprising and weird to see but funny at the same time. Wait. I've never seen Madison get flustered until now. Does that mean....
Oh my gosh! You have a crush on Laurence!
Her eyes widened.
No I don't! She said frantically. Aphmau Laurence is just a friend. I don't want to have crush on anyone. She said.
Madison just because you don't want to have a crush on someone doesn't mean that you don't have a crush on him. I said.
She stayed silent for a minute. Then she looked up. A distant look had come across her face.
I should get to my next class. She said quietly.
I tried to stop her but before I could say anything else to her she was already disappeared out the door. I sighed and walked to my next class. I walked down a few hallways. When I walked into the classroom I heard yelling. There were two guys in the back of the room fighting. What is going on?! Ugh. This is just great....