Chapter 7 #Awkward

Madison's POV
I was standing at my locker putting up my books. Laurence had introduced me to his friends today. It had definitely been...eventful.
Flashback:
Madison these are my friends Dante, Lucinda, Nicole, Katelyn, my brothers Vlyad and you already met Garroth, and my sister Cadenza. Guys this is my friend Madison. Laurence said.
I smiled at them. Nice to meet you guys. I said.
So are you two dating? Lucinda asked.
End Flashback:
That question had caught me completely off guard. Laurence had told her no we weren't. I had just stayed silent. I sighed and closed my locker. We aren't dating...but I want us to be. Not that I would ever tell him that. Why am I so scared to just tell him how I feel?...
Part of me knows exactly why I'm scared to tell him but the other part of me doesn't want to admit it. I walk down the hallway when I realize I left a book in my Demon Training Class. I walk back to the room. I walk in but what I see is the last thing I expected to find.... Two boys were making out in the back of the room. Neither one of them heard me walk in so they continued to make out. I stood there awkwardly for a few seconds then being the awkward person I am I said...
Um...hi.
They both jumped startled by my voice. Their heads snapped towards me and their eyes widened. I was panicking internally.
Um...S-sorry I just came t-to get my book that I l-left here. I stuttered awkwardly.
I grabbed my book off my desk and darted out of the room before either of them could say anything to me. Once I was outside I stopped.
I am officially the most awkward person in the world. I said to myself.
Then I started walking home.
~~~~~~~Magic Time Skip~~~~~~~~
The Next Day:
I was walking through the hallway. I was going to get something out of my locker. I reached my locker and opened it when suddenly I felt a hand on my shoulder. I jumped and turned around. The two boys who I had caught kissing yesterday were standing behind me.
Hey listen we're sorry about what happened yesterday. One of the boys said. He had dark brown hair, freckles, and green eyes.
Yeah we didn't mean to make you uncomfortable. The second boy said. He had dirty blonde hair and brown eyes.
Now I felt kinda bad.
You don't have to be sorry. It's not that big a deal. I was just surprised. I mean I wasn't really expecting that when I went to get my book. It didn't make me uncomfortable. It just caught me off guard. I don't think it's a bad thing or anything like that. I'm just glad you guys are happy together. I said smiling at them. They both smiled widely at me.
You're one of the first people here to not be disgusted by two guys making out. The brown haired boy said.
I stared at him in confusion.
Why would I be disgusted? You can't help who you love. It just happens. It's a good thing not a disgusting thing. No matter who it is falling in love. I said.
They smiled at me.
Oh yeah. I'm Danny. The brown haired boy said.
And I'm Tyler. The blonde haired boy said.
I'm Madison. I said.
Well have you got a boyfriend of your own Madison? Tyler asked smirking at me.
N-no. I said. I could feel heat rising to my cheeks.
Aw. But you have a crush on someone don't you? Danny said.
Fine. I have a small crush on someone. I mumbled blushing bright red.
Or a huge crush. Danny said smirking at me.
Aw. Who is it? Tyler asked laughing.
Do I really want to tell them? I don't think they'll tell anyone. What have I got to lose?
His name is Laurence. I said.
Laurence Ro'Meave? Danny said.
You know him? Tyler asked.
Yeah. He's a friend of mine. I said.
Wow. I heard he's never been friends with a freshman before. Tyler said.
You must be special. Danny said.
He so likes you. They both said together like they were reading each other's minds.
What?! No he doesn't! I said.
Yes he does! It's so obvious! He's never been friends with a freshman before and now he's friends with you. That means he likes you! Danny yelled.
Yeah! As a friend! I yelled back.
They were both silent for a minute. Then they looked at each other then back at me. Then....
You're in denial. Tyler said.
I agree. Danny said.
But don't worry. Tyler said.
We're gonna help you. Danny finished.
How? I asked.
Leave that to us. They said in unison.
Then they walked off down the hall together holding hands. I stood there dumbfounded. What was that? And what exactly do they mean by they're gonna help me? That makes me nervous. Ugh. I need to get back to class. I just need to focus on something else. Yeah. Something other than Laurence and how sweet and smart and cute h- Ugh. Okay. So maybe I have a little bit more than a crush....