Chapter 12 Good Morning

Madison's POV
It was Friday. Laurence had come to my house so we could do our homework together. We finished our homework and decided to watch TV. We agreed on something to watch. Soon it began to get dark outside.
Shouldn't you head home soon? I asked him.
Why? He asked.
Won't your mom be worried about you? I asked.
He laughed.
She knows I'm here and she trusts you. So just relax. It's okay. He said smiling at me.
Okay. I said smiling back at him and turning back to face the TV.
After a while I began to drift off to sleep. I tried to stay awake but soon I ended up falling asleep. I woke up to see that the sun had come back up. I blinked a few times trying to remember why I was on my couch and not in my room. My brain doesn't function the best when I first wake up. Then I remembered Laurence had come over and I had fallen asleep while we were watching TV. I looked to my left and saw that Laurence was still asleep. I went to my kitchen and started making breakfast. Soon I heard a voice behind me.
What are you doing?
Making food. I said.
What are you making? He asked coming to stand beside me.
Bacon and eggs. I said.
Cool. He said. Do you need any help?
Um... You can take a few pieces of that bacon and put it in the microwave. I said.
Don't people normally cook it on a pan? He said.
I looked at him.
You've never heard of microwave bacon? I asked.
No. He said.
You my friend are missing out. Microwave bacon is just as good as regular bacon. I said.
He laughed.
Okay. I'll try it. He said.
You have to. I can't let you keep living your life without the beautiful creation that is microwave bacon. I said.
That just made him laugh even harder and soon I was laughing too.
When I had finished cooking I let him try a piece of the bacon.
Oh my god. This is really good. He said.
See I told you. Microwave bacon is amazing. I said.
I don't really know why you started ranting to me about microwave bacon. He said.
Because you were discriminating against my microwave bacon. Saying it needs to be cooked in a pan. My bacon doesn't need a pan. I said.
He shook his head at me.
You're so weird. He said. It's cute.
T-Thanks. You're cute too. I said.
You think I'm cute? He said.
...Well yeah. Aren't you considered like one of the cutest guys in school or something like that? I asked.
Yeah but it feels better coming from you than from someone else. He said.
Really? I asked.
Yeah. It's just different when you say it. He said.
Oh. I said.
Yeah well I should get home. He said.
Okay. I said.
He started to walk away.
Eh why not.
Hey by the way. I said.
He turned to face me.
You look adorable when you're asleep. I said.
He shook his head at me and laughed.
Thank you. You look cute when you're asleep too. He said. Did you know you talk in your sleep?
I didn't. I said.
I'll see you later. He said.
Bye. I said.
He walked out the door.
I wonder what I said while I was asleep?...