Chapter 10 Have A Nice Trip

Danny's POV
I was sitting in class with Tyler. We had free time so we were talking. Suddenly I remembered the girl who had walked in on us that day when we were kissing in a classroom.
Hey do you remember that girl we met that said she was glad we were happy together? I asked Tyler.
Yeah. Wasn't her name Madison? He asked.
Yeah. I said.
Why did you want to know if I remembered her? He asked.
Because remember she said she had a crush on that boy Laurence so... I started.
You want to set them up. He finished my sentence for me.
Exactly. I said laughing at him.
Okay. I'm assuming you have a plan. He said leaning back in his desk and raising an eyebrow at me.
Yep. This is gonna be fun. I said smirking at him. But we're gonna need help.
Okay. He said.

Aphmau's POV
I was standing in the hallway. I had just spoken to two boys named Danny and Tyler who were apparently friends with Madison. They wanted mine and my friends help to set her up with Laurence. Danny had told me his plan and what he needed each of us to do. Now we just need to put the plan into action. I hope this works. 1) they're really cute together and 2) Madison deserves to have someone to be there for her. I thought over the plan in my head. I really hope this works...

Laurence's POV
I was walking down the hallway when Garroth ran towards me.
What are you doing? I asked him.
Hey come here. I want to show you something. He said.
What do you want to show me?
Um...there's a fight going on in the cafeteria. He said urgently.
What?! Why didn't you break it up? I asked him.
I don't have time for questions just come with me! He said.
He ran off down the hallway and I ran after him.

Madison's POV
I was grabbing books out of my locker when Aphmau walked up to me.
Hey can you come with me? She asked me.
Um...Sure. Why? I asked.
I just want to show you something. She said.
Okay. I said.
We started walking down the hallway together. We walked for a few minutes then her phone rang. She answered it and listened for a minute to the person talking then she said okay and hung up.
Hey can you just head to the cafeteria? I have to go do something really quick.
She asked.
Okay. Sure. I said.
She ran down the hallway and I started walking to the cafeteria.

Laurence's POV
When Garroth and I got to the cafeteria no one was there.
Um...Garroth nobody's here. I said.
No one answered so I turned around to see that Garroth had disappeared.
He told me there was a fight here. What is going on?

Madison's POV
I walked towards the cafeteria and walked around the corner into the room. I saw Laurence standing there. He looked confused.
Hey Laurence. I said. What are you doing here?
Well...Garroth told me there was a fight here but I don't see a fight. He said.
Oh. That's why you looked confused when I walked in. I said.
Yeah. He said.
I started to walk across the cafeteria when all of a sudden my foot slipped out from under me. I expected to hit the ground but instead I felt someone's arms wrap around my waist stopping me from falling. I opened my eyes to see Laurence had caught me. I didn't really know what to say. I'd never really been the best with words. So I said the first thing that popped into my head.
Nice catch. I said.
He laughed and pulled me up.
Thank you. I said blushing bright red.
Anytime. He said smiling at me.
He leaned forward and kissed me. I could hear our friends snapping pictures and fangirling but right then I didn't really care. This moment was perfect. He pulled away and I smiled back at him. Laurence Ro'Meave you are one of a kind...