Chapter 2: New Teacher

Hey guys! Forgot to mention this in the first chapter, but there will be POVs of Aira, Karma, and also some of the others like Nagisa, since he is the main character of the anime and manga. That's all, now read on!

================================================

English: bold      Japanese: normal

Aira's POV

Today, my assassin friend I met 3 years ago is coming to assassinate Koro-sensei. 

**Flashback**

On the night when I met her, I was meeting Lovro Brofski in America for a mission when she came in in a tight, golden wrap dress. "Ah, Irina, I believe you finished your mission."

The big busted female—Irina—nodded and stared at me in confusion. "Hi, I am Aira Murasakino from Japan. And you are..." I said in fluent English, acting more mature than my 10-year-old age.

She shook my outstretched hand firmly, smiling seductively and naturally. "Irina Jelavic. Nice to meet you."

"So you are the top one or two honeypot assassin, huh?" I asked, slightly curious. "You know your things about us, that's good. I could teach you some...seductive skills. You might need it." She said, acting the way she should be. That is, being seductive.

"Sure. My father doesn't teach me that anyway." I replied, letting the corners of my mouth curl up into a smile. This 17-year-old honeypot assassin just might be my first friend.

**End flashback**

"Aira!" I looked up, a smile automatically coming up as Nagisa approaches me. "Ohayō, Nagisa-kun." He returns the smile. "Ohayō, Aira. Do you always come to school this early?"

I shrug, my smile turning sinister. "Well, that way I could find more ways to kill that octopus in this classroom." He sweat dropped, and my eyes widen when someone throws their arm around my shoulders. 

I automatically jump up and turned around, my real gun pointing towards Karma's forehead, my finger just stopping from pulling the trigger. 

His eyes widened in shock, but fear doesn't show up. His smirk appears on his face and gently pushes down my gun, making sure it doesn't points towards him anymore. 

"This is a nice greeting, Aira-chan." He said, and I put away the gun, a blush slowly fading from my face. "Gomen. I wasn't used to being shocked like this."

When he opens his mouth to say something, Koro-sensei comes in with Karasuma-san—I mean sensei—trailing after him. I quickly sit back down, and Karma gives me a wink before going to his seat, putting his hands behind his head.

I scowled and look at the front of the class, my eyes widening in surprise. Irina is hanging onto Koro-sensei's tentacles and acting all lovesick, which is her job, I know, but...

This creature is a yellow octopus.

"Now, allow me to introduce your brand-new temporary foreign-language teacher." Karasuma-sensei said, his arms crossed.

Irina smiled innocently and said sweetly, "Irina Jelavic. Nice to meet you all!" I know that she is using her skills, but why's she all over him? Normal people won't even have the guts to get so close to his weird tentacles. 

"This school intends to give you authentic experience in foreign languages. I trust there are no problems about her taking over half your English lessons?" Karasuma-sensei continues.

"If we must..." Koro-sensei replies, still staring at Irina. "We've got us one heck of a teacher! Not only that, she seems to really have a thing for Koro-sensei." Kayano said, amused. They seriously believed her acting!?  I thought, sighing.