Chapter 32: Round Two Time

Now, back to the anime!

========================================

Third Person's POV

November: the month of maturity. Everyone's starting to give their own answers. At that point, they have four months left to assassinate Koro-sensei. Nagisa looks at the Future Planning Survey in his hand, not knowing what to write.

They look up when Bitch-sensei walks in in a completely new outfit consists of a long sleeved, high neck sweater and long, dark red dress with her hair tied up. "Is that octopus seriously doing career counseling?" She asks, twirling a piece of her shorter hair around her finger.

"Bitch-sensei!"

"In regular clothes!"

"Yes, regular old cheap clothes. Just trying to match your regular old world. What? You want me to show more skin after all?" She asks shyly, crossing her arms.

"No—hiding it has actually made you more sexy." Okajima said, having a nosebleed.

"In a way, you've grown!" Mimura exclaims, blushing.

Nagisa sighs and looks down at his paper, gasping in horror.

Future Planning Survey Name: Shiota Nagisa

Desired School: Girls' High School

Desired Career (1st Choice): Nurse

Desired Career (2nd Choice): Maid

"Hey, Nakamura-san! You wrote this!" He yells, his hand shaking. "Why would you warp a person's career path like that!?"

She grins cheekily, explaining, "Men's work doesn't suit you." Then, Karma comes up. "Ne, Nagisa-kun! Let's hit Thailand or Morocco after graduation. I understand Thailand is where it's at." He said, smiling as he holds up two posters about sex-changing.

"Why are you trying to cut it off me?" Nagisa sighs, and then Sugino said, "Careers, eh? And taking advice from a monster who says he'll destroy the earth!"

Nagisa looks down at his hand. My career... "Nagisa-kun...if you are thinking of being an assassin...don't do it." Aira said, walking over to him. "Huh, why?"

"Because...you will have regrets forever. Even if you feel no fear now about killing, when you kill the first time, you will want to die." She explains, voice breaking, and then she quickly walks away, putting her paper down onto her table before going out of the campus.

Karma walks over, taking her paper.

Future Planning Survey Name: Murasakino Aira

Desired School: Kunugigaoka High School

Desired Career (1st Choice):

Desired Career (2nd Choice):

"So she hasn't decided on a career, only the school, huh? Her job as an assassin might still be haunting her." Karma sighs and put it back down.

"You can't expect her to not after having years' worth of blood on her hands, and now having to think of a new career with guilt on her mind. Now, Karma-kun, it's your turn. Let's go." Koro-sensei said, gesturing for him to come out.

"Okay." He replies, yawning before going into the staff room, sitting down.

"So you're looking to become a bureaucrat? Behind the scenes of national administration...that's rather restrained for you, Karma-kun." Koro-sensei said, looking at the smiling red head.