Chapter 36: Let Live Time

So I am going to write out Principal Asano's past, if you guys don't want it, you can just skip it, okay?

=========================================

Last chapter:

Nagisa narrows his eyes. It's always about education with him. "Now, Koro-sensei...be the cornerstone of my philosophy." Principal Asano continues.

Just then, someone laughs. "Don't underestimate the octopus, min'na." Aira suddenly said, a smile on her face as she looks at the principal with a determined gaze.

"He always have tricks under his sleeve after all."

**********

Third Person's POV

Koro-sensei looks at the next test book, looking at it and lifts up his tentacle, putting it onto the book and then in Mach 20 speed, open it and closes it, the answer written on the paper he has. Principal Asano's smile disappears, his eyes widening with shock.

The octopus's grin turns sly, and he looks at him, exclaiming cheerfully, "Okay: opened, solved, and closed! I more or less remember which question are on which page in this particular series of test books. Math was the only challenge. I'd lent that one out to a student for so long that I'd forgotten."

"Oh!" Yada gasps, knowing that it was the book lent to her. "You just happened to have memorized the books I just happened to bring?" Principal Asano asks shockingly.

"Heavens, no! I've memorized all of Japan's test books. 'No moving out of the blast radius until you've solved the problem'? A rule like that is no trouble for a passionate educator. Here I thought you understood me, but it seems your students' defeat has unnerved you." He explains, doing to same to two other test books.

Looking back at Principal Asano, he continues, "You've dug your own grave with this simplistic assassination. The last book...it's your turn. What's it feel like, having your own death right before your eyes? That grand kaleidoscope glimpsed in the moments before death...what could be flashing through that perfect mind of yours?"

And in his mind, his past comes back to when this Japan-wide famous school was just a cram school with three 14 to 15-year-old students. (So, from here forward until the end of this chapter, bold will be the narrator—or Nagisa or Principal Asano.)

***Idk how many years ago, maybe before Gakushu was born?***

"Oh, sir!"

"Asano-sensei!"

Two monsters took up teaching at the same school: one to repent of his strength, one to repent of his weakness.

A light brown haired boy with hazel eyes sneaks up to the young, Principal Asano—let's call him Asano-sensei for now—who is teaching a pig tailed, dull purple haired girl and waves down his ruler, but Asano-sensei caught it.

The boy gasps, and he smiles, turning around, "Couldn't get me again today, Ikeda. A deal's a deal. Be a good boy and study today." The boy—Ikeda—sighs, even though a smile is on his face. "Dang! You're a real beast, Asano-sensei!" He exclaims, using his ruler to scratch the back of his head.

But he sits down, leaning on his bag as he asks, "Hey, Asano-sensei, why'd you start a cram school in thiss abandoned schoolhouse up on this mountain, anyway?"

The girl then continues admiringly, "Didn't you graduate from a top school overseas with loads of credentials?"

A geek looking boy looks up from his notebook, adjusting his glasses as he states, "Feels like a waste of talent and money to me. And a waste of energy making it up here."