Chapter 51: Future Time

Oh my god, the anime is officially over! 😭😭 Why can't there be a few more episodes about them? Well, I know you guys will be asking if I will write a book of Aira and Karma in highschool along with the E Class, and yes, I will write it, but I will need some time, okay? For now, let's enjoy this last chapter of this book.

=========================================

Third Person's POV

"The target is gone and the earth is saved. Thanks for all your hard work this past year. I imagine there are some things you'll find hard to swallow. You'll have all eyes on you for a while, I'm afraid, and I'm sure they'll be asking to keep mum on confidential matters. I'll do my utmost to protect you, of course, but allow me to apologize in advance."

Karasuma-sensei bows to the E Class, earning a few gasps here and there.

"Karasuma-sensei, it's fine. We'll do our best to get this settled peacefully, too." Maehara grins.

"We don't want to complicate things for you." Okano continues.

Kataoka stands up, saying, "In return, we do have one request. Please let us attend Kunugigaoka's graduation ceremony today. Our days spent battling with the main campus are yet another precious memory we made with Koro-sensei."

Karasuma-sensei smiles, "Sure—I'll arrange it. After all, that's why I'm here."

"All students: stand up!" Isogai yells, and Karasuma-sensei's eyes widen in surprise when everyone bows to him and Bitch-sensei. "Karasuma-sensei, Bitch-sensei—you taught us so much. Arigatōgozaimashita!"

"Arigatōgozaimashita!"

The teachers smile gratefully and sorrowfully at their reponse, and Bitch-sensei looks at Karasuma-sensei, her smile soft before looking away again.

"So where's the graduation ceremony happening?"

"School's locked up tight. Looks like it's at the civic center."

"We'll need our folks to bring by our uniforms."

There must be some lingering sadness, and yet...how strong they've become—they're almost unrecognizable from a year ago.

Nagisa's POV

Koro sensei never said anything about the E Class system being wrong or that we would try to get it changed.

"Kurahashi Hinano."

"Sir!"

This world is full of absurdities as a matter of course. If you have the time to be resentful and resigned to that...

"Shiota Nagisa."

"Sir!"

...have fun fighting those absurdities instead. He taught us plenty of ways to do it, too.

After getting my graduation certificate with a few warm words from Principal Asano telling me I've got a sharp look in my eyes, I walk back to my seat.

"Murasakino Aira."

"Sir!"

As she walks onto the stage, I can see her smiling and talking with Principal Asano for a few seconds before leaving.

It's weird how Koro-sensei can change someone broken into someone so strong with just his words, his actions, and his smile.

But that's what's best about him.

Aira's POV

After the ceremony ended, I walk out with Karma and a smile appears on my face when I see father standing by the door waiting for me.